Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
We like the school and the neighborhood so not moving my kids out of the school district was one of the requirements for the new house.

It's weird. We've only been living here since Friday and it already feels like home. 👍

Looking good, TB. Congrats.

Might need to take a look at that nasty leak in the shower though. :dopey:

Looks awesome TB. 👍

Started buying parts for new PC build.

bWFpbmltYWdlcy83ODcwMkdCRDUtMkRIVjNFLTI1MC5qcGc=.jpg

7870LE

51bw4y8SwRL._SX385_.jpg

Corsair 16GB @ 1866

TB
We like the school and the neighborhood so not moving my kids out of the school district was one of the requirements for the new house.

It's weird. We've only been living here since Friday and it already feels like home. 👍

Probably because your surroundings haven't changed...no adjustments! None of that searching for new places to shop and "where's the closest place to buy milk?" Nice home, by the way.

My wife would kill for a "food-making-and-storage-room" like that.

Been wanting a mirrorless camera body for a while and this just happened to be on sale when I woke up today...

883304.jpg

Nice house TB 👍

I ordered a new pair of waterproof trousers, in anticipation of British summer walking :sly: Some Montane Super-Fly pants

1qXO.jpg

Last edited:
Too long to list them all or with pics:

Massive Autodetailing Products:
Super Foam
Gallon of Soap
Wax
Detailer
Clay
Sealant
"Sponges"
"Tissues"

a lot... ranging from Auto finesse to Dodo juice... enough to pass time this weekend :lol:

No pictures sadly but I got bored in game shop yesterday and bought a new speaker called, The mighty boom ball and my goodness it's powerful and it's a very cool vibration speaker so you can put it on anything that you want, the price was a modest £14.99 and its worth every penny I paid.

Azuremen
Been wanting a mirrorless camera body for a while and this just happened to be on sale when I woke up today...

Nice buy 👍 Interested to see how it performs.

Congrats, bro! :cheers: WOOT-WOOT!
Epic announcement. Congrats, Sir TB!
Congrats on the new house, TB!
Looking good, TB. Congrats.
Looks awesome TB. 👍
Nice home, by the way.
Nice home TB 👍 congrats
Nice house TB 👍
Thanks, gents! :D

Things are starting to settle in - got the TV antenna up and running last night, now to work on the network for the TiVo's and PS3's.
I`m happy that your shower works...
I've already tripled my quota! :dopey:

TB
Thanks, gents! :D

Things are starting to settle in - got the TV antenna up and running last night, now to work on the network for the TiVo's and PS3's.

I've already tripled my quota! :dopey:

Went back a page to see the pics, Nice going on the new purchase. Congrats 👍

Nice buy 👍 Interested to see how it performs.

As am I. It should show up next week and I've already looked into some hot shoe mount view finders so I can compose without the screen on, hopefully anyhow.

And since I've been shooting a lot more recently, I just ordered up...

105281227.a-data-premier-pro-sp900-128gb-asp900s3-128gm-c.jpg

128gb SSD for Windows and Adobe

DT01ACA200.2_LG.JPG

And two Toshiba 2TB 7200rpm drives for storage space.

I looked at that shirt a few weeks back when I was out shopping. They didn't have it in my size. :(

Also, I've made lots of little purchases for my tour, non of which are worth posting really; 3G sim, Arab style headscarf, lots of bags/ packs, chamois leather, new shoes....You get the idea.

I love Europop, I have it on CD and on vinyl too. Eiffel 65 was one of those electro-pop groups that I wish would have stayed around longer. I have a couple of their other albums they released in Europe too.

House looks nice TB. 👍

Another cycling jersey because one simply cannot have enough of them.

3800-10.jpg

3800-12.jpg

I love Europop, I have it on CD and on vinyl too. Eiffel 65 was one of those electro-pop groups that I wish would have stayed around longer. I have a couple of their other albums they released in Europe too.

Nice! I can't get all the tracks to copy onto the computer so I might have to go to the record store :indiff:

...and have you heard of Discogs?

...and have you heard of Discogs?

Nope never heard of it but it looks like I can buy vinyls on there, which is good because I always like having stuff on vinyl, even if it sounds worse than a CD due to the awfulness of my record player.

Back