Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
4 of them (235/35/R19), without the rims.
yo_advan_sport_1000.jpg

1044653_617072494984609_2114215175_n.jpg

This is one of many.

*silently waits for the others to be sent to me*

Edit: anyone else have TOCA 2? Is it any good?

Last edited:
Just bought this a few hours ago : Pacific Rim OST composed by Ramin Djawadi

Canceling the Apocalypse is one of the cool track, the intro guitar segment is great.

Nice musical soundtracks, I can already imagine the visuals of the Jaeger while listening to it, EPIC guitar + drums + melody !

Pacific-Rim500px.jpg

LINK : US Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Soundtrack-Warner-Pictures-Legendary/dp/B00DFRVAC2

25 tracks :

1. Pacific Rim 4:55
2. Gipsy Danger 3:19
3. Canceling the Apocalypse 3:39
4. Just a Memory 2:08
5. 2500 Tons of Awesome 1:05
6. The Shatterdome 2:31
7. Mako 4:24
8. Call Me Newt 1:43
9. Jaeger Tech 1:58
10. To Fight Monsters, We Created Monsters 2:04
11. Better Than New 1:41
12. We Are the Resistance 1:49
13. Double Event 2:28
14. Striker Eureka 1:55
15. Physical Compatibility 2:32
16. Category 5 2:17
17. Pentecost 2:12
18. Go Big or Go Extinct 2:25
19. Hannibal Chau 1:34
20. For My Family 1:58
21. No Pulse 0:58
22. Kaiju Groupie 1:15
23. Deep Beneath the Pacific 1:55
24. The Breach 3:15
25. We Need a New Weapon

Last edited:
Just bought this a few hours ago : Pacific Rim OST composed by Ramin Djawadi

Canceling the Apocalypse is one of the cool track, the intro guitar segment is great.

Nice musical soundtracks, I can already imagine the visuals of the Jaeger while listening to it, EPIC guitar + drums + melody !
Might have to pick that up. I became a fan of Djawadi's after his work on the original Iron Man soundtrack.

Whew where to begin. Been VERY busy lately. My most recent purchase is one of my dream cars!

Subaru Impreza WRX (Official thread here)
mt1bmp.jpg

9a7ogm.jpg

Also bought these WRX emblems since the previous owner removed them.
jjb8s6.jpg

Since I gave my wife my other Subaru, I bought and installed this stereo for her. It even has Pandora radio built in with the like and dislike buttons.
2eclw2g.jpg

99kxli.png

THEN purchased these for my 69 Camaro since I was daily driving it and the old headlights sucked. These are LED halo lights. So sick. I will get more pics of these after they are installed.
11mdumr.jpg

k33wcn.jpg

2vuzpzn.jpg

I also made my wife this crazy cake filled with M&M candy.

m9yesn.jpg

30ixdue.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you. It has been insane the last few weeks. Still a lot more to do too. I cant wait to see those Halo LED headlights in my Camaro. The Subaru is such a beautiful car. One of the nicest cars I have owned.

You look different. More like "Apocalypse Bear Grylls"...

That's not me, silly. That's the dude from Transformers who was wearing the scarf looking all cool so I thought I'd buy one and look cool too.

Advertising in film. It works.

sigma_70-200_hsm.jpg

SIGMA 70-200 mm f/2.8 DG APO OS EX HSM (Nikon). Let's see if it's really that good, else I'll send it back.

That's not me, silly. That's the dude from Transformers who was wearing the scarf looking all cool so I thought I'd buy one and look cool too.

Advertising in film. It works.

Now who`s silly. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, to clear those horrid CEL errors. A OBD2 reader d900 to be exact. New cars don't like to remove the CAT after all.

d900-canscan-2013-car-fault-code-reader-scanner_05.jpg

Caught this on sale:

7790041_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Was going for the Vizio M (which I'll probably get anyway) but saw this for a price I couldn't let pass me by. :D

Some stuffed animals (I call them plushies, I believe its the right term) earlier today, around 1:00 am, and they shipped today, they where fast - I may get them by July 5th or 6th. 3 plushies [of Espeon, Vaporeon, and Sylveon], and 1 small figure [of Dewott], yeah Pokemon related, its what I spend most of my money on, $109 US dollars.

I also bought ink for the printer, and t-shirt for my uncle's birthday (which is on the 21st of this month)

Now that the paperwork is all signed and it's official, my latests purchase - a new house.

Kitchen
ysCUl5Sl.jpg

Kids bathroom
4kXOPDul.jpg

Master bathroom
P3sinT2l.jpg

Shower
0lTijcgl.jpg

Downstairs living room (new TV stand (not pictured) was delivered this afternoon)
iBCjqgLl.jpg

Game room
SRLyqz6l.jpg

Behind the doors
Kb4HNdrl.jpg

JWsljgVl.jpg

Furniture for the upstairs living room has been ordered and we're closing in on what we want for the dining room table, chairs and counter stools. Now I need to start working on that theater room.

Wow that place is beautful TB. Enjoy it!

How far is it away from your old home?

Back