Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
So today i got board and bought some carbon fiber wrap. Gonna do my car, well parts anyway (wen I'm not sunbathing)

So today i got board and bought some carbon fiber wrap. Gonna do my car, well parts anyway (wen I'm not sunbathing)

I was considering doing the same to my bike, where did you buy them from? I bought some from ebay a few months ago and they didn't come out too well, refunded them instead.

Although I am a fan of Cadel it's common knowledge that it's not how one performs on a bike it's how one looks.
The Sky gear just so happens to match my bike well, that and the Rapha stuff is great quality.

That's not really convincing is it.
I just like the look of it.

hello-kitty-kiss-toilet-paper.jpg

If anyone interested, I bought 3 stuffed animal (also called plushies or Pokedolls - left to right Sylveon, Vaporeon, & Espeon image below).

I also bought Thermal Compound for my PC on NewEgg, another copy of Sim City 4 (as my younger brother wants to install the game on his laptop, and I want to install it on my grandma's laptop, reason I bought the game again: I lost disc 1 I think it fell in the recycle bag when I was moving stuff and I'm presuming that its lost forever).

another copy of SC4
3340.jpg

My 3 Pokemon plush - from my Facebook page:
382523_520111998044680_502462681_n.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning all, I have just bought a PS Vita off a ' well known auction site '.... it comes with black ops, fifa and rayman. Oh, and a 4gb memory card and the official Vita starter pack.

It works on mine and I have 64-bit Windows 7 so you shouldn't run into any issues with it.

f4b6a1106a41abd4e85a45f1fdf62eb7_zps91f48906.jpg

:D

Just hoping it works on my computer.

Should have no problems. I still have my copy after all of these years. I've played this game from Windows 95 to Windows 7 64-bit(But not Vista). Pretty hard to run into a install problem with this game.

I was birthday shopping for my dad, when suddenly:
dea2_enterprise_pizza_cutter.jpg

It's a pizza cutter. :lol:

$29.99, worth every penny.

It works on mine and I have 64-bit Windows 7 so you shouldn't run into any issues with it.

Should have no problems. I still have my copy after all of these years. I've played this game from Windows 95 to Windows 7 64-bit(But not Vista). Pretty hard to run into a install problem with this game.

Ok, good. It said on the box it was compatible with Windows 7 but I'm running Windows 8, and I don't know enough about computers to know if that's a problem or not.

I used to play the original RCT on an old HP laptop, so I'm hoping the second one isn't much different. I could tell just by looking at screenshots of RCT3 that it was a lot different.

As I'm the resident Vizio fanboy, I feel obligated to continue that trend with this:

TY8jsqKl.jpg

The Vizio VSD 210. Four speakers plus a 4" sub, 165Hz – 20Khz and 40Hz – 200Hz respectively, makes for some pretty damn good noise out of this thing. 👍

Ipad not included.

TEOPLUS.jpg

New set of tyres for the family truckster.
Not the most exciting purchase but a necessary one.

This:

Sandisk_16GB_microSD_micro_SD_SDHC_Class_4_SD_Adapter.jpg

And this:

xperia-l-black-PS-1240x840_opt-b5f2c347c180630cf0f67767487e5161.png

Micro SD card arrived already, now waiting for the phone. It will be my first Android device, hope I like it.

PS: Awesome house, TB. 👍

Back