Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
Just bought myself and my girlfriend tickets for the best festival I've ever seen. Heading over to Melbourne for it! :D

1011320_592823734082433_941995186_n.jpg

Wow some really sweet bands 👍

I just grabbed Just Cause 2, The Walking Dead, FTL, and XCOM off today's Steam Sale deals.

I finally got a Costco membership. Bring on the oversized portions!

350-35671-847__1.jpg

Annnnd, I also bought two new 7 round magazines for the M&P Shield:

199350000_01_lg.jpg

$14 to go camping for two nights right next to Lake George. So cheap because I went with a group of friends from church. Was fun to go swimming and hang around the camp fire. Extra cost for me was to buy the stuff for smores and brought a cooler full of bottled water(Some stuff ended up in my cooler since they ran out of room in their coolers).

I just picked up another two games, Organ Trail and Dishonored, from the Summer Steam Sale.

Earphones for work and 6' iPhone Lightning cable from Monoprice. Their iPhone cords are half the price of most. I got the 6' for half the price of the official 3' cable.

or5a.jpg

32mm Cellulose casings to make my homemade, skinless, low-sodium, smoked kielbasa. I got enough to make 40lbs. It will be an experiment in progress, so I probably won't make a large batch until I get to the second roll.

vgjb.jpg

And finally, new carpet.

eoom.jpg

I actually lost track of everything I purchased lately. I will try to make a list.
All of this is for my new WRX. This is all from that thread.

Synthetic oil for oil change, synthetic lube for transmission/transfercase, cleaners, Fram oil filter, undercoating, paint, spark plugs, and much more...
34ecflu.jpg

New dual piston calipers for passenger and driver side. Also new brake pads.
k2l3eh.jpg

Alpine 500 Watt mono amp for $140. Excellent deal. This will be more than enough for my Polk Momo aluminum sub. I already built a similar setup in my wifes Subaru. This stereo setup will be almost identical.
dff40g.jpg

WRX emblem for my car.
2jeb4mb.jpg

Pre-order of this baby...

crises_spread.jpg

Mike Oldfield's - Crises
5 Disks
3 CD's 2 DVD's and the last DVD is a 5.1 Version of the album. Cant wait.

Been getting into Evo magazine and their Youtube channel quite a lot. Really enjoy their work. Unfortunately our stores get the magazines a month later... Bought the July issue...and I can't wait for next months! :D
Evo-July-2013.jpg

^
Been a subscriber for about 4 years now, best magazine there is for petrolheads.

Yeah, Evo is fantastic. 👍

My most recent purchase (and the previous purchase):

Because I want to control all of the things. :D

Back