Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,618 comments
Cub Cadet 1X 221 LHP snowblower...mainly because I'm over shoveling 4-8" of snow at a time and breaking down 3' snow drifts.

154568-snowblowers-cubcadet-221lhp31am2t6d.jpg

Now I really feel like a homeowner.

I have $400 and $140 will be going to one damn book so instead of getting my desired PC I'm going to have to settle with one treat for now.

81HXSFiBfsL._SL1500_.jpg

Introducing the brand spanking new ATH-M50x by Audio Technica.

$189.00

45mm Drivers
Removable Cable
Collapsible frame for portability

They don't come out until late February so the wait will be unbearable.

81ExXy6XsgL._SL1500_.jpg

Sorry. My love for audio related products is just insane. Also, they match my shoes with the blue.

Cub Cadet 1X 221 LHP snowblower...mainly because I'm over shoveling 4-8" of snow at a time and breaking down 3' snow drifts.

I almost read: Now I really feel like Homer. :D

This year I finally gave up on plowing with my quad. It got so cold a couple weeks ago the chains snapped then the quad kept getting stuck. My back is too bad to keep picking up the quad every time it gets stuck. So I will never plow with the quad ever again. My neighbor has been snow blowing my driveway and will do it for the rest of this winter. But I think I will invest in a snow blower by the end of the year for next winter. How much did that cost you? $500-$600?

This year I finally gave up on plowing with my quad. It got so cold a couple weeks ago the chains snapped then the quad kept getting stuck. My back is too bad to keep picking up the quad every time it gets stuck. So I will never plow with the quad ever again. My neighbor has been snow blowing my driveway and will do it for the rest of this winter. But I think I will invest in a snow blower by the end of the year for next winter. How much did that cost you? $500-$600?

$600, I got it from a place in Wayland that gave me a bit of a deal on it, I think the MSRP on it is $700. I really wanted a dual stage blower, but there was no way one of those were fitting in the back of my car with out some disassembling and the few they had were over a grand.

How is it?
I was just looking at them the other day.

So far so good, its real test will come when the warmer weather arrives. The bedroom it's for gets very warm and sleep is disrupted.

With the colder weather at the moment the heating side of it is really good. quickly takes a chill off the room and if left to keep going it gets the room nice and warm and keeps it there using the builtin thermostat. The only downside I've found is the wallet killing price.

^^ Tip: find something else to do after firing up the PS3 with the game. You'll go mad with all the system and game downloads/installing before you can actually play.

^^ Tip: find something else to do after firing up the PS3 with the game. You'll go mad with all the system and game downloads/installing before you can actually play.

Good job I was planning on reading tonight while leaving the console to do its thing. Once I install the DLC, I don't plan on touching it again until the weekend.

Good job I was planning on reading tonight while leaving the console to do its thing. Once I install the DLC, I don't plan on touching it again until the weekend.

That's exactly what I did when I bought it!

Though "the weekend" still hasn't arrived for me.

Would have had this yesterday but USPS decided pre-orders mean diddly-squat to them.

arWqMbO.jpg

Saw this last September at JFF and loved it. Still trying to decide if I want a PS4 now though...

Scratch the GT6 purchase. I was unaware that it was dual layer disc and forgot my PS3 is incapable of playing them. Joy. Hopefully this is the last time I have to return a game for a while.

Three options: I'll either download it via PSN when it's not listed at an exorbitant price, plunk my less-than-fully-functional slim somewhere out the way, or trade her in.

I have $400 and $140 will be going to one damn book so instead of getting my desired PC I'm going to have to settle with one treat for now.

81HXSFiBfsL._SL1500_.jpg

Introducing the brand spanking new ATH-M50x by Audio Technica.

$189.00

45mm Drivers
Removable Cable
Collapsible frame for portability

They don't come out until late February so the wait will be unbearable.

81ExXy6XsgL._SL1500_.jpg

Sorry. My love for audio related products is just insane. Also, they match my shoes with the blue.

Nice. I have a set of Audio Technica headphones as well as a pair of Grados. You can't beat good 'phones.

Nice. I have a set of Audio Technica headphones as well as a pair of Grados. You can't beat good 'phones.

Yeah, this will be my first real pair of headphones. I've been getting cheaper pairs for a while and Its just been getting to the point where the highest quality music won't be noticed with the ones I'm using right now. Sucks since I'll have to wait until march to get them, I only have them pre-ordered right now.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This will be the last record I play on this turntable (Audio Technica LP120USB). It has served me well over the last year and definitely wet my appetite to fully jump back into the world of vinyl. This LP120 will give my 14 year old daughter many years of enjoyment. My new toy will arrive tomorrow (later today)!!!

Going into my cart and getting shipped soon is my jogging clothing for spring.

A wind breaker jacket

41p48lWzceL._SY445_.jpg

And a light hoodie.

th

Figured the black and grey would look pretty decent with my style.

That + Blue & Brown M50s and Blue & Brown New Balance 501's :) Can't wait.

A bunch of new cigars came in. Also, the new HDTV set is up and running and I can now watch TV and play video games at the same time! Haven't been playing the PS3 all that much the past year or so. Not a bad HDTV set, too!

Best $170 I've spent in a long time! :)

blackberry-q10-ofic.jpg

Finally got a new phone, sick to the teeth of half arsed Android devices and I'm just not a massive fan of the iPhone...loving it so far. Rapid response. :D

Alpine CDE-110 Deck

image_CDE-110E.jpg

Alpine SPS-517 5X7 230W

472_1lg.jpg

I really wanted to be able to use a USB for music, and also just have a general upgrade over the stock Focus sound quality.

Got a simple, entry level deck and a set of entry level speakers for the front.
It sounds SO much better now, and I can play all my music without having to lug around a pouch of CDs! :D

They were both on sale too, saved a total of 50 bucks.

Friend helped me install them for my first foray into car audio, couldn't be happier with them.

Mastercraft 7 piece deep socket set. Made specifically for wheels and they're plastic coated to prevent wheel damage from inadvertent/accidental contact, Metric and SAE sizes. On sale 70% off at 23.99

Last edited:
Dropped $15 on the current Humble Weekly Sale:
Overlord
Overlord: Raising Hell DLC
Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Rise of the Argonauts
And going over the $6 minimum to also get:
DiRT Showdown
DiRT 3
Overlord II.

Flashpoint and Dirt were the main reasons I wanted it, but I'm actually curious to try all of these.

Last edited:
Back