Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,620 comments
I found these bookends yesterday while out with my wife.

hVfWBKc.jpg

Nixon R1G1 (it's not scratched around the screen it's just the light as it's brushed metal)
image.jpg

@Tornado I take it you don't like browns? First mechanical keyboard for me. If nothing else, ignorance will be bliss as I've never tried any of them.

Burnout 3 was a ton of fun.

Saw this in the "Also Bought" section on Amazon and figured with the reviews and only being $10 on Blu Ray it was worth a shot.

30B51530-04A1-6A98-1B93D2DD55FF5DA9.png

Thus far the only really bad review is from someone that can't read and thought it was Rush.:lol:

I also bought Le Mans and Rush, both on Blu Ray.

Bought DCS Blackshark 2.

I've wanted this sim for a while, and when Steam knocked dropped it from $50 to $10 today I jumped on it.

BSIcon.jpg

air_504a_007.jpg

Fully clickable 6DOF freedom cockpit, plus data link to other helicopters, so awesome!
Fully interactive cockpit? Impressive.

Fully interactive cockpit? Impressive.

IKR?

I had all the electrical systems go out because I forgot to turn on the alternators after I disconnected the ground power.

Plus there's a helmet mounted sight that shoots the cannon where you're looking, very cool if you have a head tracking device like TrackIR.

Bought DCS Blackshark 2.

I've wanted this sim for a while, and when Steam knocked dropped it from $50 to $10 today I jumped on it.

BSIcon.jpg

air_504a_007.jpg

Fully clickable 6DOF freedom cockpit, plus data link to other helicopters, so awesome!

Holy balls the Blackshark module is cool!

I'd rather not take a picture, but I just got some Astros tickets for June 10th. It's actually an AA game being played at Minute Maid Park. Only $10 and free parking.

Saw this in the "Also Bought" section on Amazon and figured with the reviews and only being $10 on Blu Ray it was worth a shot.

30B51530-04A1-6A98-1B93D2DD55FF5DA9.png

Thus far the only really bad review is from someone that can't read and thought it was Rush.:lol:

I also bought Le Mans and Rush, both on Blu Ray.
Whoever had the idea of naming the movie "1" should be executed...finding it on Amazon is a pain.

👍

I use to have roting stuff myself.

I've used them for years. At school I used the old Rapidoliner (0.18 and 0.5 mostly) but when they discontinued them I bought a couple of Isographs, they lasted a while but I split the barrel on one and snapped the 0.18 nib on the other, I also struggled to buy original ink locally (non Rotring stuff was terrible). This was as I was moving from technical drawing to more 'artistic?' stuff.. So I changed to Rapidograph, for the fine stuff, but never got round to expanding my selection of widths... hence the college set. I quite like the Tikky Graphic pens for general purpose stuff too. I just need to get a narrower <0.5mm Pencil now, and maybe a one fat rapidograph nib and I'll be happy :)

Got these last night
Asics Contend 2
Nike Revolution 2
and a bottle of Burberry Touch...

Attachments

• 20140212_212248.jpg
    20140212_212248.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
Back