Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,620 comments
Bought a 64GB iPad Mini w/Retina display because I was getting tired of my Nexus 7 and Android.

So glad I did. Light, thin, just small enough to be able to be squeezed into a pocket, powerful, beautiful... This is honestly the most perfect mobile device I've ever owned. And unlike my 3rd gen iPad, it doesn't take half a century to charge.

Don't regret buying the Nexus 7 though, since now I can finally say that I've given Android a shot and it just didn't do it for me. Plus, I may develop games for Android and iOS in the future, so having an Android device kinda helps for that. :lol:

Last edited:
Might try and get back into drawing again

91qFh1DfX1L._SL1500_.jpg

Same here. I bought myself this a couple of weeks ago:

17077.png

Along with a new ruler, eraser, pencils, etc.

It would be a lie if I were to say there were no bugs... all software of the scope and magnitude of an operating system is bound to have some bugs somewhere.

But it would not be a lie if I were to say that I haven't encountered any OS-level bugs in all of my time using iOS across multiple devices. On rare occasion, you might run into 3rd party apps that crash because they are either poorly made or are made using OS-level features that have been altered in an iOS update, the latter of which is usually fixed pretty quickly by the app's developer. But again, this is rare... upon updating my iPhone 5 to iOS 7, a rather substantial update, only one minor app started crashing on occasion and has since been updated for iOS 7 compatibility.

Ordered a tent, mainly for going to a festival.
But my motorcycle should be able to fit under there as well, so might make some small trips this summer.

safarica_presto_space_vario_tent_2013.jpg

image-jpg.117346
Just got a pair of the Jordan 6 retro
white/infrared, all jordan retros are very limited releases so these were hard to get. I'm a bit of a sneaker head.:lol: Here are a few of my previous sneaker purchases:
07985157_575420003_NIKE_AIR_FOAMPOSITE_ONE_PRM_SAFARI_ANTHRACITE_3.jpeg
image-jpg.117348
sport-royal-foamposite-releasing-7.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 26
@fortbo Thinking about getting a pair of Jordan's, but I can't decide which pair to get. I was thinking of the infra's you posted, but the perforations on the 6 put me off. The two Jordan's I had in mind, were the Laney 5's or the Oreo 5's. I can only afford one, so any notes about comfort and sizing would be very appreciated. Then again I could wait and see if the gamma blue 11's restock, as they started my love of Jordan's. :)

@fortbo Thinking about getting a pair of Jordan's, but I can't decide which pair to get. I was thinking of the infra's you posted, but the perforations on the 6 put me off. The two Jordan's I had in mind, were the Laney 5's or the Oreo 5's. I can only afford one, so any notes about comfort and sizing would be very appreciated. Then again I could wait and see if the gamma blue 11's restock, as they started my love of Jordan's. :)
Are you looking to pay retail price for them? If you are then you need to either have connections with people who get the shoes like me or you have to usually camp out for them, you can try online but it can be difficult to get a pair before they sell out because of the high demand and the limited amount of shoes per release. If you want to pay a little extra you can always check ebay for them, just make sure they are brand new and never worn. I would check Nike's release calendar and see what is set to come out that you like. As for the sizing and comfort, they usually fit true to size and my Infrareds are one of the most comfortable shoes I ever had. Also, what do you think of Foamposites(those are the shiny blue ones I posted) they release them in many different colorways and are usually easier to get than certain Jordan retros, and they are also very comfortable. My main advice is to always check the release calendar on Nike's website until you see the pair you really want and then make a plan on what method you want to use to get them. I hope this helped.:):gtpflag:

Are you looking to pay retail price for them? If you are then you need to either have connections with people who get the shoes like me or you have to usually camp out for them, you can try online but it can be difficult to get a pair before they sell out because of the high demand and the limited amount of shoes per release. If you want to pay a little extra you can always check ebay for them, just make sure they are brand new and never worn. I would check Nike's release calendar and see what is set to come out that you like. As for the sizing and comfort, they usually fit true to size and my Infrareds are one of the most comfortable shoes I ever had. Also, what do you think of Foamposites(those are the shiny blue ones I posted) they release them in many different colorways and are usually easier to get than certain Jordan retros, and they are also very comfortable. My main advice is to always check the release calendar on Nike's website until you see the pair you really want and then make a plan on what method you want to use to get them. I hope this helped.:):gtpflag:
Not sure if I confused you mate, but I won't have to queue up for 5's that came out last year:boggled: I think I'm going to buy off the nike site, but never trying on a pair makes me a little nervous. The foamposites are nice, and I have my eyes on some roshe's too. I'm not sure if there is a calendar showing all the releases for the year is there? Thanks for the help.:gtpflag:

Not sure if I confused you mate, but I won't have to queue up for 5's that came out last year:boggled: I think I'm going to buy off the nike site, but never trying on a pair makes me a little nervous. The foamposites are nice, and I have my eyes on some roshe's too. I'm not sure if there is a calendar showing all the releases for the year is there? Thanks for the help.:gtpflag:
There actually is, just google upcoming Jordan releases for 2014.

Samsung Galaxy S3 earbuds

Some of the best IEMs to come with a device. I decided to pick up another pair because my other ones succumbed a few months back. They took a beating. Can't wait to receive these.

$(KGrHqV,!jEFDrLpLMUTBRJle8QS1g~~60_12.JPG

Sansdisk Cruzer 16 GB

Need this for my photo work and will probably be used for other things in the future. Can't have enough of these things.

617mCTmfVGL._SL1500_.jpg

Why the hell did I get this version? I can't carry this around without losing it :banghead:

Big Jack (1st series) from Mattel's Big Jim line. Needs a bit love and Armor All (plastic and rubber cleaner + protection). You know him means you`re old. :lol:

Back