Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,620 comments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice turntable, 👍 Pro-ject Debut Carbon ? Seriously looking to get one myself with the 2M Red, but in white, maybe with the acrylic platter if I can afford it.
Yep, it's a Debut Carbon. It comes with the 2M Red. ABSOLUTELY either get the Acryl-It Platter or the Phono Box S. Then eventually get the other.

My next add-on will be noise suppressing "feet". Unfortunately, where my TT is, thT is also a very "boomy" subwoofer spot. The acrylic platter helped a bunch compared to the metal platter. I can get the volume a bit higher.

My wife would've allowed me to spend around $700-800 for a new TT if I really wanted it. They yellow of the Debut Carbon is what sold me. I got it and upgrades. There are several white TT's on the market. $400 is a good price for a very nice entry level quality TT (DC) if you're sure you want to dive into vinyl.

In the US, I suggest NeedleDoctor.com. If you want to spend a bit more, they have the Expression Carbon for the price of the old Expression 3 while they last, $700. It will go up to $800 soon though. ND has fantastic customer service. If you're overseas, get the Debut Carbon Esprit, it comes with the clear platter. Colored vinyl looks amazing!!! Owl City "Midsummer Station" on clear vinyl on a clear platter 👍
image.jpg

This arrived today. I got my wife an iPad mini and Target sent me a gift card :)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Marshal Minors, for something to use when I'm not at home.
productimage-picture-marshall-minor-pitch-black-headphones-11653.jpg

Extremely impressed with the sound quality and comfort for $50. They also come with different sized nubs so they're really snug.

2012 Triumph 675

Rebuilt race spec motor, full race exhaust, racing ECU, Arrow rearsets, quickshifter, and a bunch of other little trick items.

Ex-Triumph North America bike, so that's why it has Jason Di Salvos fairing from the Daytona 200 where he finished 2nd.

Started it up for a few seconds, it sounds amazing.:drool:

1924665_726824654024809_1165886259_n.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered some yesterday, some today - I probably won't get some until mid to late March as they are coming from Japan. Bought SD Card yesterday

Pokemon Related - 4 plushies (from my favorite Pokemon characters - Braixen & Delphox for about 10142.97 yen coming from Osaka Japan, Litleo 2252.19 yen coming from Hokkaido Japan, and Jolteon for $8 coming from San Diego CA) also related to Pokemon I bought my subscription to Pokemon Bank ($5 USD every year)

Online - ordered a USB charger for my uncle's PS Vita - he says he will let me borrow it, but I probably won't use it much.

At the actual store, I bought a 1GB SD Card for my younger brother's digital camera, as a Birthday present (he will be 20 years old on March 29th), bought at an electronic store in Renton called 'Fry's Electronics'

Last edited:
@Bopop4 that is a very nice looking bike.

Bought some stuff today...

image.jpg

1 pair of Vivobarefoot Evo running shoes. 1 pair of running socks for chiller days.

image.jpg

One Lego Simpsons house.

Last edited:
2012 Triumph 675

Rebuilt race spec motor, full race exhaust, racing ECU, Arrow rearsets, quickshifter, and a bunch of other little trick items.

Ex-Triumph North America bike, so that's why it has Jason Di Salvos fairing from the Daytona 200 where he finished 2nd.

Crap, hardcore.

Latest Posts

Back