Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,620 comments
Wow!!! Must not be many sneakerheads inNottingham:lol: Out of interest do you have them?
No, I liked the infras better. I wanted to get the infrared 23's also because they came out on the same day as the white infrareds that I have but I don't have that type of money.

There wasn't any 6's to try on there, so maybe there's more people than I thought
Edit: Also, what's the rrp for Jordan's and Lebron's over the pond?

There wasn't any 6's to try on there, so maybe there's more people than I thought
Edit: Also, what's the rrp for Jordan's and Lebron's over the pond?
Jordans go for about 170, and usually they are resold for about 300. The Lebrons go for about 240. I don't really like Lebrons though, I'm more of a KD guy.

After sinking as much time as I had available into the beta I figured this was a good purchase:
Titanfall_Boxart.jpg

Can't wait. :D

Also this because I needed another controller anyway:
titanfall_controller1.jpg

Last edited:
audible.png

Sorry but the picture would be the size of my resolution (pretty high being on a 55" monitor)...
At any rate, the latest purchase...
7 of the 14 books (leaves me with only one left to DL) from The Wheel of Time series (audible audio books).
Yeah, I know, lazy, read it for myself blah blah, I like listening too. :P

Been busy, but just spent some money getting some exterior goodies for my Legacy.

1922250_10153779530130012_1668130842_n.jpg

1780205_10153752332190012_1539569253_o.jpg

I've wanted the aussie spec Liberty light panel since I first got my car, it just makes the rear of the car seem a lot cleaner in my eyes.

It makes the world's best Bloody Mary's. Like the kind that you keep drinking with breakfast and you're somehow hammered by 9am.

Oceans-Eleven-box-set-241x300.jpg

The 3 Ocean's movies, £9

_42428302_potter_book.jpg

Harry Potter books 1 and 2, for £0.01 each :D

And various posters and bits and bobs for my room, in total the actual items I bought came to a little over £10. But I had to pay £15 in postage :grumpy:

gran_turismo_6_dual_shock_controller-26534228-frntl.jpg

Gran Turismo 6 + Dual Shock 3 bundle.​

I was never going to purchase the game, but I really, reeaaally needed a new Dual Shock 3 controller. Our company has a current -44% discount on the bundle, adding a -15% employee discount on top of all that, it was a bargain I couldn't resist.

If there's one thing in this world I need, it's another watch:

1b2d8__41qA2AjgmaL.jpg

It's a Seiko 5 that was on Amazon's "Gold Box" deal today for $53 which wasn't a bad price.

I continue to spend money, because why the hell not?

x6Kwcay.jpg

- Hamilton Beach 2-slice toaster

tS2YZ71.jpg

- Self-explanatory

5yZpdS5.jpg

- Self-explanatory

V8Zf6LK.jpg

- Serta memory foam contour pillows (set of 2)

aLnWzGN.jpg

- Bissell Spot Clean

m17PYgL.jpg

- Had this on pre-order and got it yesterday, but I saw two alternate covers in Target today; what's that all about?

Back