Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,618 comments
:D I thought Pagey was some brand. lol :lol:

I'm tired and it's becoming late. Sleepness attacks.

------------------------------------

Well I "bought" (signed up) my membership at a gym to recover my knee and keep in shape. That's the last thing in which I spent money

oC2sazd.jpg

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

cooler_master_hyper_212_evo_.jpg

And I think I bought the last one from Newegg. Or they haven't told me they were already sold out (yet), as it's out of stock now.

I'm not getting terrible temps (stock heatsink) or anything, just not that great either when I play Assetto Corsa.

Jerome

Upgraded my tablet to a Galaxy Note 10.1. Was using a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and even thought the note is over a year old it still has way better specs. 1.4GHz Quad core and 2GB of ram compared to the Tabs 1GHz dual core and 1GB of ram.

20140121_120749_zpswfvjzz68.jpg

Owning it myself, there's definitely around $3 worth of game in it.

:lol:

METSI.jpg

They're still on sale. And that's the one I actually wanted in the first place, so...

Dension 500S upgrade for the audio system in my Porsche 997, giving Bluetooth and cable connectivity for iPhone/iPods and AUX in. The beauty of this upgrade is that you still use the original excellent Bose unit and screen to control your phone therefore keeping everything looking stock.

gateway500s-bt.jpg

Also got one of these as the previous owner had lost the original Porsche tyre inflator and this makes a perfect replacement - even fits the original hole in the tool kit compartment. :D
2007090510575451022_lrg.jpg

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

cooler_master_hyper_212_evo_.jpg

And I think I bought the last one from Newegg. Or they haven't told me they were already sold out (yet), as it's out of stock now.

I'm not getting terrible temps (stock heatsink) or anything, just not that great either when I play Assetto Corsa.

Jerome

I happen to buy the same one yesterday and so far its pretty good. :)

That doesn't look like yaranaika at al! and wtf is it anyway?
lol, idk, people be seeing what they want to see, don't ruin it for me! :indiff:
It's a cube with a disappointed face. No.
It's one of those things that girls like to stick in their earphone jack, on the phone.
It's a Hetalia merchandise. (Haven't watched it)

lol, idk, people be seeing what they want to see, don't ruin it for me! :indiff:
It's a cube with a disappointed face. No.
It's one of those things that girls like to stick in their earphone jack, on the phone.
It's a Hetalia merchandise. (Haven't watched it)

It's... your avatar. Wat.

^ I have that LED torch! (bottom one) :D

More Porsche stuff:

D(kgrhqfhjdce90pevi)lbpoqy)sos!~~60_1.jpg

Saved myself £60 by going via an online retailer rather than using a local dealership.

Back