Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,618 comments
Pliers? Did you at no point think there may be another one? :lol:

I did, until I went online and saw someone talking about having the same problem and it threw me. Their problem was that the metal clips that help hold it in place bent up when he was taking it out and jammed it in place. My problem is... that I didn't actually unscrew it.

17.jpg

Finally managed to find one of these. Stupid thing cost $30, but what are you gonna do. There was never a third party version of it.

Shocking news. I have another camera. A Miranda A for $70 at a antique store.

The collection is close to 50 now I think. Haven't counted in a while

edit: 48 film cameras, plus 5 Nikon DSLR's.

Last edited:
Picked up a Saitek Pro Flight Rudder for my flight cockpit.
It was only $50, which is a good deal cheaper than they usually go for, plus the guy was super nice, and gave me a free copy of HAWK for the PC. : D

rudder1.jpg

He said he bought them about 7-8 years ago, but he hasn't used them in 7 years, so they're basically brand new.

13172.jpg

Two new rotors for my mountain bike as I managed to score my old ones when my pads wore out :ouch: 180mm for the front and 160mm for the rear.

I recently bought a couple of sweaters and a pair of monk strap shoes during Nordstrom's half yearly men's sale.

_6942641.jpg

The latest in greatest of technology, assembled in a way to make it resemble the Mactop Jeff Goldblum used in ID4.

:P
Jeff Goldblum never had a detachable keyboard or iOS specific keys. Where is his Siri key, huh?

New wireless modem: Belkin N150. My old N150 is now approaching 5 years and is starting to play up a tad. Got it for 50% off on an online special.
0072286881782_500X500.jpg

New guitar amp. Less than half the new price from ebay.

Line 6 Spider iv 75watts

line-6-spider-iv-75-260449.jpg

An Epson V700:

v700_fca-oss-nn_690x460.jpg

Got it used for a friggin' steal, came with a dust cover and a BetterScanning film holder for medium format film. Now I can finally move up to large format film!

Back