Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,618 comments
1655473-ask_inazuma_eleven.jpg

qemists_neon_q.jpg

Got the lady in my life a Zojirushi coffee flask/travel mug and booked tickets to see Maximo Park at Leeds this March. Hooyah!

@Daniel Copycat! I've been loving mine!

It's great, isn't it? Only gripe I have are the memory cards. I'm planning on upgrading to a 16GB or 32GB somewhere down the line.
The PS4 Remote Play is amazing, as well. I suck at the controls, but it's really fun! :D

It's great, isn't it? Only gripe I have are the memory cards. I'm planning on upgrading to a 16GB or 32GB somewhere down the line.
The PS4 Remote Play is amazing, as well. I suck at the controls, but it's really fun! :D

I got a 16gb one with mine. They are bloody expensive otherwise! Luckily it fits quite a few games on it. The controls for shooters is pretty challenging, I was struggling with Uncharted.

I was playing Ghosts and Battlefield through Remote Play and I have to say I wasn't fairing too well. :lol:

Why would you put a hole in a donut when you can put either jam, vanilla or chocolate filling in it? You can't do that if there's a hole in the middle! Donuts with Nutella are the best.
/flawless donut logic

Back