Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
On the subject of new watches :D :D

tag-heuer-steve-mcqueen-monaco-automatic-chronograph-hi.jpeg

It's backwards.

Another Thursday and more music bought.

Picked up "The War On Drugs - Lost In The Dream" on double LP.

If you haven't heard this album yet, you're doing yourself an injustice.

And also grabbed "Sufjan Stevens - Greetings From Michigan The Great Lake State"

This is such a lovely record too, I'm going to grab the vinyl versions of his albums too.

Yesterday I picked up the New Robocop remake on bluray along with The Dallas Buyers Club and Inside Llewyn Davis again both on bluray.

Something I have wanted for about 2 years. My original 360 controller was starting to pull to the left so I bought this Halo 4 Forerunner 360 controller for $79.00 on ebay brand new. They usually go for about $100.00. :D

Xbox360_LE_Halo4_ControllerConsole_F_Tilt.jpeg
This finally came in after some seller shipping errors. Regardless, I absolutely LOVE this Halo 4 Forerunner controller. Looks even better in person especially with the blue lights. :D

Also bought some stuff for detailing the interior of my WRX.
AA_OrigProtWps_25ct_0107_220x404.png

pro-shine-protectant.png

I usually spray the black magic onto the Armorall wipes for a very high gloss shine. :D

This finally came in after some seller shipping errors. Regardless, I absolutely LOVE this Halo 4 Forerunner controller. Looks even better in person especially with the blue lights. :D

Also bought some stuff for detailing the interior of my WRX.
AA_OrigProtWps_25ct_0107_220x404.png

pro-shine-protectant.png

I usually spray the black magic onto the Armorall wipes for a very high gloss shine. :D
I hate a shiny interior, I just use this to get rid of the dirt:

meguiars_quik_detailer_interior.jpg

I hate a shiny interior, I just use this to get rid of the dirt:

meguiars_quik_detailer_interior.jpg
I love a shiny interior. The more shiny, the better. :D Some dash areas under the windshield I don't hit to avoid glare when driving. Other than that, all shine.

Looke_at_dat_shine.png

I am still in the pursuit to find and even more shiny product than the Black Magic.

On a side note I STILL cant find floor mats I like for my WRX. :irked:

I need help!!! Couldn't resist nipping into my local record shop again today after picking up my partners book from Waterstones.

As I loved the War On Drugs album so much, picked it up on CD (the vinyl came with a free MP3 download but it's naff quality) so I could play it a lot more often until I've got my deck. While there I also purchased thier "Future Weather EP" from 2010.

Follow up about post 23203. I am not very happy with the "Magic Shine" interior protectant. It actually dries out the product it is applied to. So time to find something else. I will see what Meguiars has to offer for a super high gloss protectant.

The Euro Truck simulator world would make for an amazing P2P racing game (with cars of course). I wonder if there is a mod.
People would just end up cruising with their friends and/or ramming each other. And the trucks would have eleventy billion horse power.

20140620_212613.jpg

The KTM needed new grips.

20140620_212732.jpg

Since I'll be doing my first hare scramble this weekend, I figured I'd need this 1.5L Camelbak so that I don't die during a 2 hour dirtbike race.:lol:

20140620_212550.jpg

Also bought front and rear brake pads.
The fronts that are on it are basically new so at least I have them when the time comes.

20140620_212518.jpg

And then my rear inner tube decided it didn't like staying in one piece.

The tires that were on it were completely done though, so on goes a new set of Dunlop MX51s. Also got heavy duty tubes to reduce the risk of a flat.

Since I'll be doing my first hare scramble this weekend, I figured I'd need this 1.5L Camelbak so that I don't die during a 2 hour dirtbike race.:lol:.

I used one for touring (3ltr) and found anything over 2 litres causes discomfort. Seems you have the perfect size.

I now use mine for cycling, hiking and anything outdoors. The bladder is also useful to slide into a proper pack for anytime you're using a backpack.

I used one for touring (3ltr) and found anything over 2 litres causes discomfort. Seems you have the perfect size.

I now use mine for cycling, hiking and anything outdoors. The bladder is also useful to slide into a proper pack for anytime you're using a backpack.

I can see those being really useful. I should get one for cycling.

I can see those being really useful. I should get one for cycling.

The Camelbak brand packs are expensive. I've had 2 hard years of use from mine withno problems (providing its kept clean) and I paid around $10 including delivery for a no branded one.

The choice is yours but I'm sure the top end packs are not a great deal better than the cheap ones.

But yes, massive useful for anyone intoout door pursuits.

Back