Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
G10307_ScratchX2_0.jpg

DEEP_CRYSTAL_CARNAUBA_WAX_A2216_copy__12862.1352420652.880.880.jpg

For the bike, may occasionally get used on the car also.

TB
I'm a Pure Sport fan, myself. I don't really like how any of their new stuff smells - most of it just smells like soap.
Yea, this has a somewhat soapy smell but Old Spice has always treated me well in the sweat department. I'm not expecting it to be as good as the regular Pure Sport but oh well.

Feel kind of like a post whore because I've already posted it in the Infield but I'm so chuffed with my new ride I feel the need to show it off. You cannot imagine how awesome that V-twin sounds (unless you've also ridden one). :D

Not my pic but same bike
suzuki_desperado__28793263bx.jpg

Feel kind of like a post whore
LIKE THAT'S STOPPED YOU BEFORE! :P

Nice ride, Shemster!

I'll post my latest purchase after I have the energy to take a picture of it. It's been a damn long day...

SAVShirt2_original.jpg

ab47b45857045022d02bbe9035c8c272.png

Got the first ones of these 2 done.

Only difference is that the arm logo is missing from Sant Agata, and the one on the R92 is just black.

Link if anyone wants to cop the Countach one.

Not including groceries or candles:
Headset (I accidently broke mine - I stepped on them when I was going to the restroom - I didn't know they where on the floor) - and an Yveltal box
10458871_678981068824438_1763943551019020339_n.jpg

How long did it take you to dig one hole?
The three on the boulevard took a total of an hour to an hour and a half, probably about the same for the two in the backyard due to them being larger. That birch for the front yard, however, was more like a total of 4-5 hours. It doesn't sound like it should take that long for a 4 foot across by 3 foot deep hole but once I was past the 8 inches of top soil, it's all clay. On the plus side, I saved about $800 digging them myself. In doing some research and asking around at work, that tree clocked in at around 1200-1500 pounds, the others were more like 200.

@TB
Serious question.
Is it common to not have fences between properties in your area? By the looks of it you don't have any on all sides including the back.
Quite unusual where I live but not totally unheard of.

Just looking at those trees again I can honestly say they improve the look of the front/ street so much. They must surely add their own value again to the value of your property.

Is it common to not have fences between properties in your area? By the looks of it you don't have any on all sides including the back.
Quite unusual where I live but not totally unheard of.
It depends. At our last house (one mile away, same development) we had a 6' tall cedar fence wrapped around the entire property. Initially to keep the dogs in our yard, then to keep the kids in the yard when they were younger then to keep neighbors out when we put up the pool (city ordinance and just a good idea period) in the summer.

The kids are older now so we don't need/want them contained and the yard has a heck of a slope so there won't be any pool. Also, it got quite old (and expensive) refinishing the cedar every couple of years so I won't miss the lack of maintenance, either! I do have a small enclosure I put up this weekend for the dog so the poo is contained to one area.
Just looking at those trees again I can honestly say they improve the look of the front/ street so much. They must surely add their own value again to the value of your property.
Don't say that too loud. I don't want my taxes to go up again! :lol:

Back