Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
A whole load of stuff the past few days.

Logitech G602 mouse:

g602-game.jpg

Logitech G930 headset:

g930-gaming-headset-images.png

Free EP - Butch Clancy - "The Freebies"

tumblr_ma3n9hp2Y11qh6qqw.jpg

Ministry of Sound - "The Annual 2014"

MI0003667750.jpg

Bliss n Eso - "Circus in the Sky"

Circus_in_the_sky_album_cover.jpg

FW1 Cleaning Wax

BIGfw1-can.gif.gif

I here recently bought a numbers matching norinco SKS with a millett 1.55-4 x 32 scope and 6 boxes of ammo for $480

Attachments

• CAM00230.jpg
    CAM00230.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 8
I bought a whole bunch of things but most are still yet to be posted to my house, so far this has arrived though.
warriors_orochi_2_frontcover_large_JoYOK64H4GfKjDm.jpg

Crazily enough, it was pretty cheap and factory new.

Decided to jump on this bandwagon at last:
The-Elder-Scrolls-Anthology.jpg

Includes a map for each game.

Z4 in iRacing:
ob_60f884_bmwz4gt3.jpg

And as I live in a cottage with thick walls and my gaming room is as far from the router as is physically possible, I got these:
Powerline-500-Adapter.jpg

Which, to those who are unfamiliar, allow me to run my internet through plug sockets. Meaning I can have a wired connection to my PC without a stupidly long cable.

And as I live in a cottage with thick walls and my gaming room is as far from the router as is physically possible, I got these:
Powerline-500-Adapter.jpg

Which, to those who are unfamiliar, allow me to run my internet through plug sockets. Meaning I can have a wired connection to my PC without a stupidly long cable.
I use the TP-Link equivalents due to the granite walls and height of my house. They played around at first and kept dropping the connection or only allowing a select few devices to attach (which was bizarre). Then, out of the blue, they suddenly started working perfectly at close to the maximum speed of my broadband connection. They've been working perfectly for almost two years now, so I'd be interested on how you get on with the Netgear ones (which I nearly bought in frustration).

I use the TP-Link equivalents due to the granite walls and height of my house. They played around at first and kept dropping the connection or only allowing a select few devices to attach (which was bizarre). Then, out of the blue, they suddenly started working perfectly at close to the maximum speed of my broadband connection. They've been working perfectly for almost two years now, so I'd be interested on how you get on with the Netgear ones (which I nearly bought in frustration).

Well so far so good fortunately but I will try keep you updated over a longer period. Only had them for 3 days as it stands :D

Bought a new watch.

Been a goal of mine to own one for a long time. Feels great to finally be able to get it :)

10341758_10152064663737657_2560683563466605919_n.jpg

Very nice.
I'm actually in the market now for a new daily watch. Been wearing my Tag for so long I'm starting to worry it's getting too beat up and needs to be replaced with something that isn't quite as expensive.
Currently looking in the Sub-$1000 range since I know it's going to be my beater and I'll always have the Tag for more impressive moments in life. :sly:
Will probably report back here once I've decided (currently torn between a Hamilton and a Victorinox).

Bought a few things.

2 Lemons
2 pieces of Ginger Root
1 jar of Organic Wildflower Honey
1 new pickling jar

To make nice drink to sooth my sore throat.

image.jpg

Also picked up some more music...

Coloured vinyl of Middleman the album is Counterstep. They're local band from Leeds. It's also signed too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

And my local record store got a little gem of an album in. It's Jaco Pastorius the album is Word Of Mouth. To top off the awesomeness it's a Japanese issue that's from the Original masters and is the 24bit version. We don't get these quality issues natively in the UK so it's a nice find.

image.jpg

I mostly bought it because it was a nice size for my big-ass paws. But I love the design, feel and functionality as well, pretty much felt right at home upgrading from my MX1100. Having a sniping button for my FPS' too is a great touch :D Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys it!

I mostly bought it because it was a nice size for my big-ass paws. But I love the design, feel and functionality as well, pretty much felt right at home upgrading from my MX1100. Having a sniping button for my FPS' too is a great touch :D Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys it!
One question. Were you able to get ALL the hot keys to work? I am not sure if it is the certain games I am playing, but it seems some of the hot keys on the left side cant be programed with the couple pc games I have been playing.

One question. Were you able to get ALL the hot keys to work? I am not sure if it is the certain games I am playing, but it seems some of the hot keys on the left side cant be programed with the couple pc games I have been playing.

The games that I haven't been able to do so are mainly the Assassin's Creed games. But Titanfall, CoD:MW2/3, Worms Reloaded and I think PAYDAY 2 I've definitely been able to, creating a profile through the Gaming Software.

My current HTC is 2+ years old and I'm on my second battery...which has now decided to charge intermittently, so new HTC One mini on the way...:

htc-one-mini-silver-en-slide-01.png

The games that I haven't been able to do so are mainly the Assassin's Creed games. But Titanfall, CoD:MW2/3, Worms Reloaded and I think PAYDAY 2 I've definitely been able to, creating a profile through the Gaming Software.
Ok that's what I figured. It depends on the games. I mainly play Age Of Empires 3 on the PC and that's about it. Once in a while I throw in League Of Legends or Black and White 2. But I don't PC game much at all. The little I do play I love that mouse.

A new watch, though it probably wouldn't fit into the watch discussion thread :lol:

A Suunto Vector in glorious orange:

Suunto-Vector-Orange-3380.png

Main benefits being the barometric altimeter, compass and barometer. Useful for nav in the mountains mainly.

916MHzHO+uL._SL1500_.jpg

81DutyY7iTL._SL1500_.jpg

61F4QPKaz6L._SL1500_.jpg

I tried RB Crunch a couple of days ago and... it's like eating an oatmeal raisin cookie. Every bite.

Polestar.JPG

Getting put on a Volvo of Louisville of all places on Monday morning. Really looking forward to a 252hp hatchback, although per everything I've read Volvo underestimates the bump in horsepower and torque. Per a couple dyno sheets I've seen it's looking more like 260hp and 305lb.ft. of torque. However it works out, I'll be happy :D

Back