Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Has anyone ever went through all #24360 to find out which purchase has been showed off the most in this thread?

:D

IMG_20141122_132427210.jpg

And a year of psn +

Far Cry 4 (received Tuesday)
Phillips beard trimmer
Dances Wolves for $3.99 (not to be confused with Dances With Wolves)
Other $3.99 Blu-Rays still coming in(Raising Arizona, Platoon, Limitless, Rise of the Planet of the Apes)

farcry4.jpg

Middle-Earth to quench the PS4's thirst ($24.99 from Amazon, By the time I get to it that will probably be the regular price)
me.jpg

Toys for donation through work
toys1.jpg
toys2.jpg

Not counting my pre-orders or groceries - bought myself and extra copy of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (next to my Zangoose plush).

Picture332_zps847925de.jpg
Trying to catch a Zangoose on Pokemon Y was like getting coal on Christmas. Whenever I attempt to catch him through those damn hordes, the wild Pokemons always kills that poor fella.

If I remember there's no other way to obtain Zangoose besides just having to rage at those Pokemons in the hordes ruining your chance of catching Zangoose. Later on I lost interest on obtaining Zangoose. Of course I could have went on the GTS and get myself one but I didn't felt the need of getting one there. Plus it's a bit annoying with a ton of trainers only putting something up like a Espurr or a Pidgey up and asking for a legendary. I went through the same problem as well looking for freebies but after I got the trial of Pokemon Bank, I got over it.

Speaking about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I picked up Omega Ruby and within two days after it's released I already got my 6th gym badge. I got pretty shocked that you get Latios / Latias pretty early. You obtain them depending on which version you picked after you get your 5th Gym Badge I think?

I already caught Groudon and beaten Wallace. Now it's time to destroy the Elite 4. :dopey:

My Logitech Momo has had a dodgy connection between wheel and pedals for years and I've finally decided to call it quits. It must be almost a decade old now so I've snatched up a G27 in the Currys sale for £150. Amazon are also putting it on sale later today but I'm at work when it goes up. I'll be pissed if it's even cheaper, but I'm sure those will sell before I have chance to get on and buy.

g27-gaming-wheels-images.png

PS4 and Driveclub bundle ordered from very.co.uk for £299 #blackfriday

Tesco had same deal but their website has crashed under the demand!

My Logitech Momo has had a dodgy connection between wheel and pedals for years and I've finally decided to call it quits. It must be almost a decade old now so I've snatched up a G27 in the Currys sale for £150. Amazon are also putting it on sale later today but I'm at work when it goes up. I'll be pissed if it's even cheaper, but I'm sure those will sell before I have chance to get on and buy.

g27-gaming-wheels-images.png
It was not much cheaper, price was £139.99.

PS4 and Driveclub bundle ordered from very.co.uk for £299 #blackfriday

Tesco had same deal but their website has crashed under the demand!
Ain't the GAME deal better as it has The Last of Us as well for the same price?

Back