Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
razer-blackwidow-ultimate-chroma-banner-main-page.png

My first mechanical keyboard. It's also indecently expensive because it has fancy lights. But I like fancy lights.

Mechanical keyboards are awesome. I really need to buy another so I can have one at work also.

Ordered:
spool_f7_460_fc227ce2-bcb2-49a2-9f5c-076ac8170950_large.jpg

http://blipshift.com/ is having a Black-Friday sale all weekend, and they brought-back this design - 'stay in spool', given my recent obsession with the Supra RZ & 300ZX in GT6, I felt it'd only be right to grab a shirt for some more turbo-love.
👍​

Screenshot_2014-11-29-12-51-21.png

Haven't bought it yet because my bank thinks I'm not me and that I'm committing fraud and after many many telephone calls they still haven't sorted it. But a Lenovo Z50-70, Intel i7 processor, nvidia 840 2gb graphics and 1tb hard drive with 8gb of SSD.

On sale plus I can claim back the VAT from Lenovo so all in all over £200 off plus I get world of tanks for free.

image.jpg

Went to walmart yesterday and bought a $25 iTunes card. Wasted the $25 on a gem pack for a Ford FPV and a Mclaren F1 which ended up being won by a guy in a pink slip race on Racing Rivals. I also bought myself a Pancham Plush Toy while at the cashier.

Here's a closer look at Pancham's tag! Yeah sorry about the reflection from the light.
image.jpg

May I ask if you got it online (website) or at a local retailer? I'm trying to get one cheap... :)

TY! 👍
I bought it on Ebay for only £13. That's cheap here in England for that game, try looking for it on Ebay or Amazon. It seems to be expensive in the shops. :)

I bought it on Ebay for only £13. That's cheap here in England for that game, try looking for it on Ebay or Amazon. It seems to be expensive in the shops. :)

TY! Just managed to find one on Amazon for £14 with free shipping costs. Exchange rate to Euro makes it 19€... Managed to stay on budget... :D

👍

Just got home with my new PS4/GTAV bundle and straight out of the box there is already a couple totally loose objects inside that rattle around when tilted back and forth. :ouch:

Just got home with my new PS4/GTAV bundle and straight out of the box there is already a couple totally loose objects inside that rattle around when tilted back and forth. :ouch:

Exchange it.

And you bought a PS4...?

Not exactly purchased by me, but a purchase nonetheless.

81jb67r5CzL._SL1500_.jpg

For $269.99 on Amazon.

It's meant to be my Christmas present and I'm honestly super happy to get this.

The quad core/4gb is more than enough for me and I can upgrade the ram if I need to. Gaming isn't something that I do much of anymore, so having a high end gpu is not really needed. When I do my editing and illustrations, I tend to have tons of tabs and programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc, perfect. :D

and a beanie for my big ass head.

A1Pr3Box1GL._UX522_.jpg

81vg26ohloL._SX425_.jpg

Wireless printer for $50 on Black Friday. I only really need it for the final semester, but it's worth it for the stress relief of not having to rely on campus printers for boring plain text jobs. Plus, now I can print on nice quality, textured paper whenever I feel. That means it's saving me money for all the Christmas cards I'll no longer have to buy.

Back