Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Color changing LED Christmas decorations for the mantle.

20141203_172027.jpg

Thanks that makes me feel better, also it may be the camera angle but could you please measure your tv.
It looks like it may be about 1mm left of center.

I got tired of waiting for my CFL bulbs to get brought, or even turn on outside. One was even advertised as having no warm up period. So LED it is.

image.jpg

This is my test run on Monoprice's bulbs. I must say that I am very happy with the results.

Comparison:

The old CFL at startup in current 32F (0C) temperatures.

image.jpg
And the light it provided as seen by my iPad camera.

image.jpg

The new LED bulb on startup.

image.jpg

And the iPad camera visible light.

image.jpg

The CFL eventually gets that bright after a certain amount of time, which is determined by the temperature, but when I hear a noise or let the dog out I want to see clearly right now.

I bought myself a dashcam last night.

The Blackvue DR3500.
Strike that. :D

I'm returning the dashcam, today. A couple of days ago, I got a replacement Blackvue. This replacement also has issues. There are much cheaper dashcams with better performance than the Blackvue DR3500.

No more Blackvue!

More music...

Dels - Petals Have Fallen - White vinyl

image.jpg

Rustie - Green Language 2XLP

image.jpg

Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans - Blue /Purple Vinyl with 7" extra

image.jpg

Strike that. :D

I'm returning the dashcam, today. A couple of days ago, I got a replacement Blackvue. This replacement also has issues. There are much cheaper dashcams with better performance than the Blackvue DR3500.

No more Blackvue!

I have the DR600GW-HD.

No hardware issues what so ever with it.

If you want a dashcam that is about $150, try the Mini 0805 and if you can wait a while go for the Mini 0806 which is better than the 0805

I have the DR600GW-HD.

No hardware issues what so ever with it.

If you want a dashcam that is about $150, try the Mini 0805 and if you can wait a while go for the Mini 0806 which is better than the 0805
The guy were I bought the Blackvue is going to import/sell the 0806. Only (minor) drawback of the 0806 is that it is still using a battery instead of a capacitor.

I'm also very interested in the new Panorama X1, which will be released this month or in January.

Last edited:
Bought it on Dec 2nd - arrived today, Dec 5th - my next football jersey - Uganda national team (2 flags I already had)

Picture092_zpse384ca44.jpg

------ edit: Dec 6th -----
Reason: to not double post.

My RJ plush and Zambia football jersey arrived today.

Picture098_zpsb7a261aa.jpg

Picture101_zps913f8aab.jpg

Last edited:
TB
Real men make their own bracelets.

Which is why I don't have one , just a bunch of camping gear. :lol:
I bought it because I like to hike to camping spots rather than simply driving up and walking over. Paracord has tons of uses, so if something goes wrong for me on the trails, I'll probably find a way to use it.

My brother makes paracord bracelets, he's actually quite good at it.
I've been looking at paracord belts, too. I think I might take up the little challenge and make one for myself.

Got these last Friday: Far Cry 4, Grid Autosport, Medal of Honour and Tomb Raider for the 360. :) Oh, and I just got Battlefield 3 yesterday. ;)

Latest Posts

Back