Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
[...]
I'll probably end up giving one away to a friend as a gift, just not sure which.

Not sure about which friend or which item? :P

------------------

Also, arrived today for 14 Euro bucks (normally sells for 20-30 Euro) - nice price drop there - looks brandnew.

trials fusion ps4.jpg

Trials Fusion will make my 3rd PS4 game, after Far Cry 4 (came with the console) and EA gift game (digital copy of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare).

Last edited:
Mo-music!

Well I had two things ordered and picked them up today, while I was in the store a band played live and they were very good if you like the new wave of Folk music coming from the UK.

Well I ordered...

Royksopp - The Inevitable End on CD

And...

Bonobo - Flashlight EP on Vinyl

The band I watched was The Moulettes and I picked up their new album Constellations on Vinyl.

I'm still amazed at how quickly Amazon ships. I order Wednesday night at about 8pm, and this was on my steps Friday morning:

13562132.jpg

The other things I ordered will arrive later, but I don't get charged the additional shipping of getting it piece-meal. Nice. This will be my third copy of the book, after leaving my second one at school over the summer break last year. Feels good to have it back.

The new reprint of Henri Cartier Bresson's The Decisive Moment.

wNuz83n.jpg

Fantastic stuff. Actually seeing the photos in person makes me appreciate them much more - I was wrong to think that Cartier-Bresson is overhyped, seeing his stuff on a screen doesn't do it justice.

@Touring Mars @kikie @Sprite @Joey D
FBFC29A2-7B35-484B-98F7-28613E9D3B06_zpsubpylerg.jpg

We moved in to our house yesterday :D
Lots of unpacking to do and until I build a small shed out the back I'm having to use up some of the garage with our stuff, but soon the family car will be able to park inside too. Currently just the GT-Four is in there along with heaps of stuff but eventually it will just be the GT-Four, the family car, my sim racing set up and a workbench.
C8E171DE-362D-4354-B239-597A2BE1BBDF_zpswwf0kjg5.jpg

11309FC8-8A8E-464B-A559-3ABDC8BCA08A_zpscczammup.jpg

Loving it so far, we were all crammed in to a small 3 bedroom before, now we have lots more space, the kids have heaps of lawn to play in too. Will perhaps post some more images later once everything is unpacked if anyone is interested :)

@Touring Mars @kikie @Sprite @Joey D
FBFC29A2-7B35-484B-98F7-28613E9D3B06_zpsubpylerg.jpg

We moved in to our house yesterday :D
Lots of unpacking to do and until I build a small shed out the back I'm having to use up some of the garage with our stuff, but soon the family car will be able to park inside too. Currently just the GT-Four is in there along with heaps of stuff but eventually it will just be the GT-Four, the family car, my sim racing set up and a workbench.
C8E171DE-362D-4354-B239-597A2BE1BBDF_zpswwf0kjg5.jpg

11309FC8-8A8E-464B-A559-3ABDC8BCA08A_zpscczammup.jpg

Loving it so far, we were all crammed in to a small 3 bedroom before, now we have lots more space, the kids have heaps of lawn to play in too. Will perhaps post some more images later once everything is unpacked if anyone is interested :)
Correct me if I am wrong but this house looks like it is 70% garrage. :lol:

Back