Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Got the free 3 EA games and bought Driveclub: Special Edition

14884869222_e1ef3ab1a5_n.jpg

Can't really show off my latest purchase. I did get ingredients for pancakes with maple syrup and bacon and also steak burgers with brioche buns apple smoked cheese and bacon along with a blueberry cheese cake and some stolen.

Hearty feast for the day. Yummy.

Edit photo of said pancakes and bacon.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!
Looks like it's the perfect time for me to start wearing glasses then. Plus, my doctor has been telling me for years that I need them... :D
You can download the catalogue here mines are the same as Howden Haynes from Audi sport and Roland Dane from Triple 8 but you can't get that style anymore.

http://www.eof7.com/download/Blac_katalog_Mido_2013_low.pdf

I also had to get lightweight polycarbonate lenses as glass ones make them too front heavy.

They still use glass lenses? I thought they were all plastic now.
They gave the options of glass or polycarbonate I went with polycarbonate as that's what's advised by the manufactor.

What would these glasses with the lenses cost?

POA due to how many combinations you want for example mines are grey carbon with straight ear supports which would be one cost then you can get green carbon with hockey stick style will be another cost.

Think of it like an Aston Martin each one is unique so will never be the same price.

If anyone wants to know - got two Pokemon plush in the mail today.
I did say I was going to post images when I received the items.

5 out of 7 items I ordered have arrived. Waiting on a t-shirt and a custom made plush.

This time I received Weavile plush (weasel on left) Poochyena plush (right)

Picture119_zpse3c00437.jpg

Not a purchase by me but it's my christmas gift. I've spent atleast 50 hours researching how I want to build it and what parts to use. Looking at the boxes but waiting till christmas is going to kill me.

Tarot 680Pro and most of the stuff to get it in the air.
54311(1).jpg
tarot-680-pro-folding-hexacopter-frame-1-tl68p00-large.jpg

Two completely different buys came just today.

Forza Horizon - Limited Edition for my little XBOX360 collection for 10 Euro bucks. Won`t have time to play a bit before Christmas time though. :(
Forza Horizon.jpg

Artwork from the renowned "urban pop art" artist BTA (Billy the Artist), New York. My Christmas gift to myself, so no surprise revealed.
BTA 2014.jpg

What to do when one of your favourite designers announces an unusual collaboration with a company whose products you planned on purchasing soon anyway?

original.jpeg
original.jpeg
original.jpeg

Well, tentative: they're Christmas treats to myself, but as the company doesn't ship to Canada normally, I've emailed and asked nicely, so they're just determining the weight to figure out shipping costs for me. It's worth putting in the extra effort I guess. Dotted pages, and a percentage goes to a scholarship fund, so that's nice. I'll probably end up giving one away to a friend as a gift, just not sure which.

Woops, add another one:

$_1.JPG

A christmas gift for my sister, it's a game we used to play together a lot as kids. Ebay'd for a few dollars, done the entire checkout process in about a minute, and it'll be here before the big day. Handy.

Latest Posts

Back