Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,681 comments
Blipshift taking my money....
11924358_855070681255908_8432949027356475945_o.png

3D movies.

Found a really good ebay member. He ships just the 3d movie only if that is all you want including box and box art. I got all 6 of these for $75.00. That is only about $12.50 per 3d movie. Best deal I have found so far.

1. Captain America Winter Soldier (3D)
  2. Wreck it Ralph (3D)
  3. Planes 3d)
  4. Guardians of the Galaxy (3d)
  5. Brave (3d)
  6. Cars 2 (3d)
3d.png

I discovered my log in details for my AbeBooks account, which was last used 11 years ago....mistake! :)

I've wanted this book for >10 years, figured now was a good a time as any
51yl2JkKrVL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Can't go wrong for $10
7445625_detail.jpg

Picked up this today.

Thundercat - Apocalypse

View attachment 444920

An incredible Jazz bassist (plays bass guitar) and he features alongside quite a few good artists like Kamasi Washington, Flying Lotus (who produced the album above) Kendrik Lamar just to name a few.

If you love bass guitar and love jazz then this guys is a must look.

Love Thundercat!! Check out his new EP. Them Changes, though. Just introduced him to a couple of friends who are in a band, and they loved it. Thundercat sizzled in the ambiance all night, we listened to nothing else. Check out Mono/Poly, Lapalux, and Taylor McFerrin. They are artist under Flying Lotus's Brain Feeder label.

Love Thundercat!! Check out his new EP. Them Changes, though. Just introduced him to a couple of friends who are in a band, and they loved it. Thundercat sizzled in the ambiance all night, we listened to nothing else. Check out Mono/Poly, Lapalux, and Taylor McFerrin. They are artist under Flying Lotus's Brain Feeder label.

Lapalux is fantastic, but I realised I didn't have any of his albums. I headed out today to buy one. :)

I also picked up a few other bits too. I'll post pics when I get home.

@MHPALA these were the pic ups today.

image.jpeg

Lapalux - Lustmore (coloured vinyl)

image.jpeg

Gregory Porter - Liquid Spirit

This guy has an amazing voice.

image.jpeg

Martyn - Ghost People

Last edited:
Yeah we really didn't like their furniture, but rest assured we won't be buying anything like that.

Back