• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Although it doesn't appear so, the trolley is metal too
Everdure-E2GO-E2GLPC14R_2.JPG

+

300468-thumb.jpg

Old screen is on its way out, so I got an Asus VG248QE

227b.jpg

The price compared to lower-spec 24'' screens hertz. I should display more restraint when buying things.

Last edited:
Well i guess its kinda a latest purchase, well kind of a trade. I traded my DDJSZ for my Bosses brand new XDJ1000's have been sitting in his office for 5months or so. Plus a 100$ for the split. Since he offered 1600$ for my SZ, and he offered me 1700$ for the XDJs1000's. However its a win win since i can still use the SZ for gigs, until i feel comfortable with the new setup. lol. Win Win for me :D

Traded this
ddjsz_pioneer_ddj_sz_four_12320big.jpg

for x2 of this
XDJ-1000_img1_angle.jpg

After that, bought this DJM900 Nexus.
djm-900-nexus-angle.jpg

Well i guess its kinda a latest purchase, well kind of a trade. I traded my DDJSZ for my Bosses brand new XDJ1000's have been sitting in his office for 5months or so. Plus a 100$ for the split. Since he offered 1600$ for my SZ, and he offered me 1700$ for the XDJs1000's. However its a win win since i can still use the SZ for gigs, until i feel comfortable with the new setup. lol. Win Win for me :D

Traded this
ddjsz_pioneer_ddj_sz_four_12320big.jpg

for x2 of this
XDJ-1000_img1_angle.jpg

After that, bought this DJM900 Nexus.
djm-900-nexus-angle.jpg
So you gonna drop da bass harder or what

A set of these:

737461636b65642e676966.gif

They're called MAXTRAX and they are the best traction boards on the market. I figured with all the traveling I'll be doing this winter to Northern Michigan it probably would be a good idea to have something for the deep snow to help myself and my co-workers out of jams. They're spendy at $300 but they aren't made in China like many of the other traction boards out there and they've been proven to work since many competitors in the Paris-Dakar rally use them.

How much was this and where did you get it?

A used pink bath robe, A rare mint snowglobe, a smurf TV tray.
I Bought on Ebay

This is the seller I used, they still have more than 10.
I paid $160 or so but that is including postage.
I did want to get a good DVOM, Otherwise I would have gone with another Uni Trend Multimter which would have been half the price with postage, but I rather get something that is quality and will last at least 10 years
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mastech-...B-Interface-/131419620329?hash=item1e993843e9
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mastech-...B-Interface-/131419620329?hash=item1e993843e9

Last edited:
The mailman just brought me my custom made log bar. Its awesome, I'm going to use the living hell out of it with standing shoulder presses and push presses. And I'm not going to give it a finish, I love the brutal looks of raw steel. :dopey:

logbar_zpscbbtkzub.jpg

Lapalux is fantastic, but I realised I didn't have any of his albums. I headed out today to buy one. :)

I also picked up a few other bits too. I'll post pics when I get home.

@MHPALA these were the pic ups today.

View attachment 448083

Lapalux - Lustmore (coloured vinyl)

View attachment 448084

Gregory Porter - Liquid Spirit

This guy has an amazing voice.

View attachment 448085

Martyn - Ghost People

Nice haul. Lustmore is an awesome album. Liquid Spirit is too.

A set of these:

737461636b65642e676966.gif

They're called MAXTRAX and they are the best traction boards on the market. I figured with all the traveling I'll be doing this winter to Northern Michigan it probably would be a good idea to have something for the deep snow to help myself and my co-workers out of jams. They're spendy at $300 but they aren't made in China like many of the other traction boards out there and they've been proven to work since many competitors in the Paris-Dakar rally use them.
So, how do they work? Just put them under the tire?

$_86.JPG

Finally bought my first car! It's a Citroen Saxo 1.1 Desire which cost me £370. The inside is perfect aside from a missing stereo, as it the outside minus a blown rear fog light bulb and a couple of scuffs on the wheel trims, all of which can be easily sorted out. Dead pleased with it for the price, should easily last me a year or two until I can afford something a little nicer :)

Bought a tempered glass protector for my Z2, sadly it wasn't anti finger prints but it does protect from scratches which is nice.

Back