Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Winter beater for $900 including snow tires.
12074931_10208185773781434_2164505960439187340_n.jpg

Guys I just bought a few things that's a little important and life changing.....
2015-09-29_08-02-49.jpg

I bought an engagement ring for my girlfriend! It's 14k white gold with a black diamond.

Her wedding band is white gold as well!
2015-09-29_08-02-56.jpg

My wedding band is a little towards my tastes! It's a tungsten carbide and actual carbon fiber!
20150927_161928.jpg

Guys my heart is going a million miles an hour right now lol.

Nice choice with the black diamond, I really like them and having a unique ring is so much cooler than having a princess cut, white diamond ring that every other girl will have.

having a unique ring is so much cooler than having a princess cut, white diamond ring that every other girl will have.
Sixteen years ago when I bought that very thing for my wife it wasn't common! :lol:

- - - - -

efHntVL.jpg

Last night I bought a one year Plex Pass subscription. Everything this does, even the free version, blows my mind and I'm completely hooked. A definite 👍 👍 if you have local media you want streamed to various devices.

Well i guess its kinda a latest purchase, well kind of a trade. I traded my DDJSZ for my Bosses brand new XDJ1000's have been sitting in his office for 5months or so. Plus a 100$ for the split. Since he offered 1600$ for my SZ, and he offered me 1700$ for the XDJs1000's. However its a win win since i can still use the SZ for gigs, until i feel comfortable with the new setup. lol. Win Win for me :D

Traded this
ddjsz_pioneer_ddj_sz_four_12320big.jpg

for x2 of this
XDJ-1000_img1_angle.jpg

After that, bought this DJM900 Nexus.
djm-900-nexus-angle.jpg

Turned out like this

11222708_10203659031111454_4369039437569042781_n.jpg

Guys I just bought a few things that's a little important and life changing.....View attachment 456930

I bought an engagement ring for my girlfriend! It's 14k white gold with a black diamond.

Her wedding band is white gold as well!
View attachment 456931

My wedding band is a little towards my tastes! It's a tungsten carbide and actual carbon fiber!
View attachment 456936

Guys my heart is going a million miles an hour right now lol.

Congratulations, wish you guys all the best! and good taste on the rings too. :cheers:

Man, those look nice. I bet they're probably over US$30,99 each! :eek:

:D

RB4 Bundle. Just a heads up. No online, no surround sound. Feels a bit like a beta. So those of you that are interested, stick with RB2 or RB3 for now. This will still be fun for my lan parties I have several times a month with friends and family.

IMG_20151006_173333-01.jpg

Last edited:
Just got some music from the google play store.

Vitamin String Quartet Perform Viva La Vida
VIT-9562.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides
On_Stranger_Tides_Soundtrack.jpg

The OEM mudflaps on the Taco are garbage and there was a group buy going on for Rokblokz on the Tacoma forum. At 20% off I almost had to get a set.

9389374_orig.jpg

Also picked up a mirror for the Taco. I don't like that I don't have a compass in the truck and having the outside air temp is nice. Also I really wanted to have garage door buttons built in since my opener is pretty awful. Thankfully there's a supplier here in Western Michigan so I just contact him. Toyota wants some stupid amount for these but the supplier I can get them for about a third of the price.

gntx-453-autodim-compass-temp-homelink-jpg.317597

@Shaun that's one of the best. It's the only chocolate I buy for myself. I don't eat a lot of chocolate, so when I do it has to be good quality.

@Sprite as for chocolate I eat lots of it, same goes for chillies just that the two don't seem as though they are a match made in heaven.
I hope to be proved wrong.

And yeah Lindt is the go to for me on the supermarket shelves.

INDESIT_XWA71452WEU-700x700.jpg

That's right, kids. That's where the money goes when you grow up get older.

That's awfully similar to the one my parents bought a while ago, although theirs is an 8kg one.

I need one too, as mine went kaput about a year ago (it was a 17 year old Bosch), but my finances have been on the edge for a while because of all the cuts I've had (I was "robbed" of over €7K since December 2011, and my salary is under €1K, that'll give you an idea), and haven't been able to get one. So, for a year I've been doing my laundry in my parents' house. Luckily, they live about 10 mins from my house, or I'd be screwed...

IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

IndieGala Every Monday Bundle.png

Although I have already rFactor 2008 Special Edition disc version, good to have it on Steam. This bundle has MiniDrivers, never knew they had a PC game so awesome to now have it. The other games look like they might be fun too.

Latest Posts

Back