Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Just put a pre-order on this Mondo Steelbook Labyrinth Blu-Ray.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Kind of a Black Friday Purchase...the original TV I purchased Samsung UN60JU6390 did not meet the 4K expectations.
From what I learned it was a Best Buy only TV and made for black Friday.
So I returned it and cam back home with this! It is 100x better!

4kTVup.jpg 4kTV.jpg

My OG Moto X broke in August. Ordered a 32GB with red leather

XlMxhEH.jpg

That's the 2nd gen ? Or the newest one ? I haven't seen a good pic of the new model but I have a 2nd gen in bamboo. Only thing I don't like is it's so slippery to hold, I love the look and feel of the phone out of the case but so paranoid to use it that way.

That's the 2nd gen ? Or the newest one ? I haven't seen a good pic of the new model but I have a 2nd gen in bamboo. Only thing I don't like is it's so slippery to hold, I love the look and feel of the phone out of the case but so paranoid to use it that way.

2nd gen. Red leather. I have the first gen in walnut, but it broke.

200mpbs Fibre Optics Internet, a King size bed, a fridge, washing machine and more. This month is getting expensive and that's before I've even started on Christmas.

WTF 25mm UHS fan:

79057_1_High(4).jpg

I also ordered my Christmas gift, which is the lovely Sanwa MT-4S. Bundled with an RX-472 Rx, SSL gives remote adjustability for Super Vortex and SGS-01C users, and FH4T modulation means it gives virtually identical response times to the M12!

It's backlit (yay), has motor temp/RPM/Rx voltage telemetry, telemetry logging, comes with telemetry sensors, has 120 data logger measuring points in operation, 18 model memory, changeable modulation to make it compatible with FH2/FH3/FH4T receivers, adjustable steering and throttle tension, adjustable throttle trigger and the ability to switch between a 5:5 or 3:7 throttle mode.

Cannot wait to go racing with this. :D

751574.jpg

751574_b.jpg

We've got one of the 9ft tall ones from Costco in our office, it's brilliant. My friends had fun getting this bear into their Volvo, he ended up with his feet pushed up against the rear window :lol:

Costco93InchBear_WeDeliver2.jpg

I think i see an issue, if i bought a 9foot teddy bear for my gf. It wouldn't fit on her bed :lol:

TB
65"?

I just bought it's 48" little brother. :D
Yeah. Couldn't swing the 70 when it was on Black Friday, but the 65" with my cousin's 25% discount for Thursday was easy.

Easiest Christmas shopping ever. One gift for everyone.

I walked by the dangerous section of any store, the discount movie area.:lol:

IMG_0744.JPG

Other than Zombieland, they were all $4 at Walmart (They had more, but these were the only interesting ones I didn't have already). I'm not sure if they are leftovers from black Friday or if it's some other promo they have going on, either way I'm not complaining.

A miniature version of one of the IKEA Sagoskatt things.

I picked the dinosaur/kangaroo/monkfish monstrosity.

sagoskatt-glove-puppet-yellow__0383988_PE557887_S4.JPG

Back