Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Finally found a NA 944 die cast model and its red! Its a vintage model that is also made in France.
(picture from ebay)
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a Samsung JS9000 yesterday... ended up still awake at 3 am watching bluerays... picture is unbelievable with BR, so can't wait to see some 4K/HDR content.

Pics to follow when new stand arrives.

All sorted...

Before
79b11377-216d-4f20-80da-ea874f767818.jpg

Pansonic 37" plasma, Sony DAV IS10 surround sound/DVD, Sky HD, PS, Wii, wires and cables everywhere!

After
new%20TV.jpg

Samsung UE48JS9000 SUHD, Cambridge Audio TVB2 Soundbar, Sky HD, PS3, Techlink stand. Much neater, despite the TV being 11" bigger :D

Picture quality is amazing. Cambridge soundbar is pretty decent... I wanted a Yamaha YSP2500, but space was limited. Ordered the Samsung 1TB 10 film UHD pack from the US earlier this week.

bought some shoes...more to come when they arrive
Are they not sure what they've named them?

- - - - -

My son's cheap phone got wet in his backpack so we went to find him a new phone. We walked out of Costco with my wife holding her new iPhone 6S and my son slated to get her "old" 5S after a case was acquired. Enter in a new Lifeproof Fre:

lifeproof-fre-case-for-iphone-5s-black-p42482-300.jpg

When I was in Switzerland a fare few years ago I wanted to get a Mondaine watch but bought a Cuckoo Clock, most of my remaining money had to go on train tickets to get me and the fiancée home as we couldn't fly back due to the volcano ash cloud!

Now I want a Cuckoo Clock too!

Also I think the train would be a blessing in disguise, Switzerland is such a pretty country.

A reproduction of an 1850's era muzzlelaoder double barrel Safari rifle. Caliber .72 / 11 bore.
Those were used to hunt and stop charging rhino, kodiak bear and elephant, with massive blackpowder charges and projectiles the size of a mans thumb.
(I'm not a hunter but massively enjoy those classic rifles, and its fun tho shoot big muzzleloaders)

d33x24572.gif

a00159aa46cd534dmed.jpg

Now I want a Cuckoo Clock too!

Also I think the train would be a blessing in disguise, Switzerland is such a pretty country.

If I'm truthful because of being stuck we spent an extra week while our train booking came around and then the travel back was good. Also cheap across Switzerland and France, France to London was a bomb as the only tickets were 1st class!!

Central Europes train service trounces the UK in so many ways.

Edit:

Picked up these two tonight from Bleep.

Both on Vinyl, I also bought the Wav/FLAC version of Cut 4 Me.

image.jpeg

Kelela - Cut 4 Me Deluxe

image.jpeg

Kelela - Hallucinogen EP (This came with a WAV/FLAC Download)

Last edited:
If I'm truthful because of being stuck we spent an extra week while our train booking came around and then the travel back was good. Also cheap across Switzerland and France, France to London was a bomb as the only tickets were 1st class!!

Central Europes train service trounces the UK in so many ways.

Edit:

Picked up these two tonight from Bleep.

Both on Vinyl, I also bought the Wav/FLAC version of Cut 4 Me.

View attachment 492565
Kelela - Cut 4 Me Deluxe

View attachment 492566

Kelela - Hallucinogen EP (This came with a WAV/FLAC Download)

Jellies very much. I first found out about her though her Hallucinogen EP, which is dope (Rewind being the best track, imo). It's hard to explain her musical style. It's like a 90s rap drum beat mixed with psychedelic R&B. I need to obtain Cut 4 Me, forgot all about it.

I've just given up coffee until the New Year and I'm just irrationally jealous of that tamper. :lol: Although my sleep is a lot more restful now even though I was only drinking one strong cup/an espresso a day.

Back