Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
I am weak.

Fully refubished Flexaret VI 80/3.5
f-vi-3-51222.jpg

Nex5 macro tubes
$(KGrHqNHJF!FHhl7DCPrBR+MceK3ww~~60_35.JPG

Sony XBA-A1. Perhaps the cheapest hybrid (1 dynamic + 1 balanced armature driver) earphone (excluded Chinese ones)? Because of the year-end offers, I could buy this for 9,700 yen.
DSC_0671.JPG

Edit:
I think XBA-A1 has a strong sound in low and treble, and that SE215SPE (I own it) has a flat sound with strong bass. Sometimes SE215SPE obscures treble sound with its bass, while bass of XBA-A1 is much thinner (less attacking) than that.

Last edited:
I picked up two pairs of Mahabis slippers. The ones in the pic are mine and I got a pair for my fiancée for her birthday in a lighter colour with pink/red soles.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
A Mondaine 35mm Evo (Amazon had them for a really nice price over the Black Friday sales):

HdTOLzi.jpg

Feels tiny after wearing a 42mm watch for the past few years, but it's so comfy and I don't even notice that it's on my wrist. Love how clear and easy to read the dial is as well.

A Mondaine 35mm Evo (Amazon had them for a really nice price over the Black Friday sales):

HdTOLzi.jpg

Feels tiny after wearing a 42mm watch for the past few years, but it's so comfy and I don't even notice that it's on my wrist. Love how clear and easy to read the dial is as well.

When I was in Switzerland a fare few years ago I wanted to get a Mondaine watch but bought a Cuckoo Clock, most of my remaining money had to go on train tickets to get me and the fiancée home as we couldn't fly back due to the volcano ash cloud!

I'm now caught up with the MCU! I wanted the steelbook of Ant-Man, but Best Buy was out so I settled for the normal version. Iron Man 3 was also on sale for $10 so I picked it up as well since I've been holding off on buying it until it came down in price.

56200462df7eb.jpg

816cr4qQ1aL._SL1500_.jpg

Autobrite snow foam
tzsghuw2.JPG

Bit Hambers Soft Clay(200gram block)
bh-clay-soft.jpg

Monster Microfiber Drying towel to replace my aging wooly mammoth
32 x 24 inch 1600g/m² for the Monster vs 32 x 24 inch 880g/m² for the wooly mammoth
monster-microfibre-the-big-blue.jpg

Back