Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
header.jpg

Steam promo: 85% off so a steal at 2.24€ :cheers:

Well out of the blue Kelela is going to release another EP. This time it's remixes from the Hallucinogen EP I got last week on Vinyl.

It's only a digital download and I had to pre-order it. £4.99 for the 16bit FLAC files is not too bad for about 40 to 60 minutes of top music. It comes out on Christmas Day.

Ohhh i so want to try that

It's just the Berry Lemonade flavor that Jones puts out, which I don't think tastes all that great. But in terms of novelty, the Nuke Cola thing is pretty cool. I've been trying to find one at Target to put with my other Fallout stuff.

You start looking for a backseat on Friday?

If no one gets that joke I'm handing out Christmas points. :lol:

Last edited:
Never done any airbrushing before and i have always wanted to try so i bought a little airbrush kit and cleaning bottle not sure what i am going to do first though. (sorry about the picture quality)
DSC_7355.JPG

Home owner + fridge dying on Christmas day = new fridge. Only catch, it wont be delivered until NEXT Saturday. So for now, my milk and food are sitting outside in a cooler with ice. :lol:

8982029_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Last edited:
You like horny things in your ear. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Look at me magically disappear my money!
kfbvAmlh.jpg

Clockwise from top-left: clothes clothes clothes clothes etc more clothes. PlayStation Vita 32GB memory card, PlayStation In-Ear Stereo Headset.

Latest Posts

Back