Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Double edge razor, 2 packs of blades, shaving soap, face towel and shave brush:

12669663_10153269168806857_4050130267023139720_n.jpg

I still need to get a razor holder and a shaving bowl but so far this method is working so much better than your usual cartridge style razor. I barely have to use any swipes to get a super smooth finish :)

Double edge razor, 2 packs of blades, shaving soap, face towel and shave brush.

I've found that using some 3000 grit paper as a strop/ sharpener will massively extend the life of each blade something like ten times their usual lifespan. I use it with my straight blades and they last for hundreds of shaves.

Lately i have been in "playing older GTA" mood so i have bought GTA 3 on Steam....

upload_2016-2-2_16-32-20.png

GTA Vice City (PS2) and GTA EFLC (PS3) from Ebay which gonna be delivered in next week or so. Not sure why i bought Vice City on PS2 instead.

(Not the actual item i bought)
P1050525-1200x889.jpg

Grand-Theft-Auto-Episodes-From-Liberty-City-Front-Cover-38692.jpg

(^^ i could just buy EFLC from nearby but i find that it's cheaper on the internet).

Also, i've bought these along side too:

gran-turismo-3-a-spec-ps2-cover-front-eu-49784.jpg

45884-gran-turismo-concept-2002-tokyo-geneva-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg

GT4PAL_zps5e3224f3.jpg

6749_front.jpg

:D:tup:

I've found that using some 3000 grit paper as a strop/ sharpener will massively extend the life of each blade something like ten times their usual lifespan. I use it with my straight blades and they last for hundreds of shaves.

I've already got more than enough to last me the month (I only shave 2x a week, neck and cheeks so I keep my beard) and they're coming in a subscription box each month alongside other products so I should have enough to keep using new ones 👍 I'll definitely keep in mind the advice though, I've been reading about sharpening blades and so on on the wet shave subreddit :)

Gotta get healthy by being "smart."

Everything syncs up with the phone, which communicates with the scale. Then after you weigh yourself the scale lets you know how much you are failing at your goals. And it gives you the current weather and forecast.

Nothing makes you feel awesome in the morning like being told you aren't on track to reach your goal weight, that your steps the day before were far below where it should be, your BMI says you are too short, and that you can expect thunderstorms.

image.jpeg

Picked up a few more vinyl. Some pre-ordered and some on their way.

image.jpeg

Animal Collective - Painting With (Indipendant Records Store Exclusive)

image.jpeg

Mogwai - Atomic Soundtrack

image.png

Vangelis - Amore Soundtrack

image.png

Super Hang-On Soundtrack

image.png

Shinobi 3 Soundtrack

Also my Miles Davis MoFi is out in the mail and should arrive either tommorow or soon.

I bought all manner of chili seeds because February is the time to start growing them. Some mild ones to spice meals like pizza, some really hot ones for chili and a goulash.

Among the seeds is the chili called ''Trinidad Scorpion'', with 2.000.000 scoville one of the hottest in the world. I also bought seeds of its slightly less brutal yellow brother.

Can't wait to harvest and eat them. :D

41Ao2tSgkiL._SX450_.jpg

Picked up a few more vinyl. Some pre-ordered and some on their way.

View attachment 511275

Animal Collective - Painting With (Indipendant Records Store Exclusive)

View attachment 511276

Mogwai - Atomic Soundtrack

View attachment 511277

Vangelis - Amore Soundtrack

View attachment 511278

Super Hang-On Soundtrack

View attachment 511279

Shinobi 3 Soundtrack

Also my Miles Davis MoFi is out in the mail and should arrive either tommorow or soon.

Body is ready for Painting With and Atomic. I'm going to paint the walls with Florida.

Wold Nothing's Life of Pause is dropping the same day as Painting With too. Gonna be a good week :cheers:.

Otterbox Symmetry for iPad mini 4, in glacier fabric. This version of the case re-routes the sound from the down firing speakers to the front facing the user.
Profile-Series-2.jpg

Among the seeds is the chili called ''Trinidad Scorpion'', with 2.000.000 scoville one of the hottest in the world.

Can't wait to harvest and eat them. :D

Nice 👍.
Had some the other day and yeah, they are hot little buggers. :lol:

They also have a good flavour though, from my experience many hot chillies taste like crap but not so these.

Bought my first car today. It's a '95 Peugeot 306 1.8, electric everything, even has heated seats. I'm not all that excited as it definitely needs serious attention - clutch seems on it's way out and as the car seems to have sat for a while, the motor is due almost complete overhaul. At least for the 290 euro I got a half decent body, decently equipped - that gives a bit of motivation to keep it running and on the road, especially since I have access to professional service equipment and repair knowledge (access to other people's knowledge, I mean :P). We'll see.

ER6yDjZ.jpg

Nice 👍.
Had some the other day and yeah, they are hot little buggers. :lol:

They also have a good flavour though, from my experience many hot chillies taste like crap but not so these.

Then I'm even more looking forward to this years harvest! I too can't stand hot chili that are super hot yet have no taste at all. :yuck:

Back