Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,677 comments
Bought a custom playmat from Inked Gaming:

OPIMIr7.jpg

Lately i have been in "playing older GTA" mood so i have bought GTA 3 on Steam....

View attachment 510456

GTA Vice City (PS2) and GTA EFLC (PS3) from Ebay which gonna be delivered in next week or so. Not sure why i bought Vice City on PS2 instead.

(Not the actual item i bought)
P1050525-1200x889.jpg

Grand-Theft-Auto-Episodes-From-Liberty-City-Front-Cover-38692.jpg

(^^ i could just buy EFLC from nearby but i find that it's cheaper on the internet).

Also, i've bought these along side too:

gran-turismo-3-a-spec-ps2-cover-front-eu-49784.jpg

45884-gran-turismo-concept-2002-tokyo-geneva-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg

GT4PAL_zps5e3224f3.jpg

6749_front.jpg

:D:tup:
My second game of the list arrived today, right after I left home to go to school.

1454849904595177946623.jpg

20160207_154336_001.jpg

Ahh...those moments...
I'm happy so far :)
Also i've bought these as well:

Gran_Turismo_4_Prologue.jpg
710321701_o.jpg

Paid $300 for a set of 5 wheels and tires; went from 225/70/14 to 235/75/15, roughly .5 inches wider and 2.5 inches taller. Way better tires. Also bought a roll of window tint and did that myself.
20160207_165825.jpg
20160207_165931.jpg

A little followup on the previous purchase - I bought 15 liters of distilled water, 5 liters of motor oil, an oil filter and a 1eur fuel filter, also a can of red coolant.

upload_2016-2-8_17-5-28.png

Not that I'm gonna need all that at once, but once you get locked into a serious fluid collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

I have been out and about tackling rough terrain and doing stupid stuff, so I thought it would be a great idea to purchase some proper boots for myself.

Timberland Earthkeeper Mt. Maddsen Hiking Boots (mouthful) $110 at REI

normal.jpg

So far, they're comfortable, but I'm worried that they aren't the right size for me in the long run. I can kind of see my foot bulge out of the side a bit, so I ma have to return them back to REI for a wider width (I already wear a size 14 :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:) These are awesome boots, though.

R0050092.jpg
R0050094.jpg
R0050102.jpg
Oh yes, I finally got one of my dream Miatas. '93 LE, Hardtop and 80,500 miles, $5,000. The paint could use some work as it has swirl marks over pretty much the whole thing and the front and rear bumper are a bit faded but overall it's in quite good shape, no rust. The red leather seats have some wear but otherwise are in ok shape, the cd player still works and only one or two of the wheels have minor curb rash. :D Oh it's currently missing the front spoiler but the seller thinks it's in his mother's garage and is gonna take a look for me, if not I've got one from an r-package I purchased a while back for parts.

Last edited:
Went to buy some new shoes. Somehow I ended up with 2 pairs because my grandmother thought she'd buy me some shoes too.

What I bought:
d6bc1120-a7ba-4ec3-81f7-7256a57bdc0e.jpg

What she bought for me:
$_57.JPG

I got some new boots too. And I swapped out the laces for these neon yellow 3M reflective rope laces to match with the ribbon on them.

BLACKBLACK 524872 002 2 HIGH GS NIKE WOODSIDE.jpg
bb489665-ddac-440d-9069-d1bc8ff15df6.jpg

I don't know if they were given to my wife by one of her co-workers or if she had to pay for them but I am in possession of 2 tickets to see Christopher Titus tomorrow night at the Fargo Theater.

Not really a purchase, it was a present from an awesome person.

Its hard to imagine a blade sharper than this, its by far the sharpest object I've veer seen in person - and I've handled Katanas.

woldblade_zpsiapaagch.jpg

I told myself I would cut back on pre-ordering games, that I could wait until I could get them for cheap used...

But then of course Amazon had to go and start offering 20% off for Prime members. Bah.

So yeah, preordered the following:

TrackMania Turbo
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
The Legend of Zelda: Actual Wii U Game Edition
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Zero Time Dilemma
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Bayonetta 2 Rerelease (sans Bayonetta 1, but cheaper)
Dragon Quest VIII 3DS
Dragon Quest VII 3DS
The Last Guardian PS4 (The PS3 version I already had pre-ordered isn't happenning, plus PS4 > PS3.)
Final Fantasy VII Remake (might pan out like my Last Guardian PS3 pre-order since it's going to be episodic)
Final Fantasy XV
Dishonored 2
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Pokken Tournament
World of Final Fantasy
Assetto Corsa
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Bravely Second: End Layer

Last edited:
Back