Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
Getting my truck prepped for what might be a really long road trip coming up.

cb2-11.jpg

Still need to order a Firestik antenna and a tailgate mount, but I figured I'd at least get the radio since I found a good deal on it.

*Cracks knuckles*

PS4 Games:
  • Battlefield Hardline
  • Rainbow Six: Siege
  • Life is Strange
  • Firewatch
  • (Preordered DiRT and The Division)
PS Vita Games:
  • Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
And a Dell Inspiron 14 7000 series notebook.
Image-1-Inspiron-14-7000.jpg

Comes with an i7-4720HQ, a GTX 850M, 8GB of RAM and (of all things), a subwoofer. Need a new computer since my last craptop is slowly losing its life.

Well.

And new Slim Fit Straight Leg Casual Pants [Black] for work since my other ones have a hole and have been used for a year and are heavily worn.

Last edited:
I keep buying and canceling orders on Amazon due to my dislike of potential buyer's remorse, but now, this is final.

61Rnfao0kUL._SL1100_.jpg

A super rugged external battery back. Has a ****ing flashlight.

71h1dYgc5yL._SL1000_.jpg

41c4p4WKWML.jpg

$75..... Not bad.

Two leather seats from a 2001 Mustang convertible! Went to a junkyard today after looking online. The drivers seat is power so I'm going to have to strip it a bit, while the passenger is manual.
Both seats are in pretty good condition overall, but the drivers side has a cut in the middle. Going to clean them up after work today and tomorrow and put them in the Ranger on Thursday. Need to figure out what to do with a center console, however.
20160216_131242.jpg

My wife forced me to buy (does that count lol) this watch for Valentines Day. I collect watches, so this was a great purchase for me :)

Attachments

• 12715656_10207400101233762_1328900566614695344_n.jpg
    12715656_10207400101233762_1328900566614695344_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 26
TB
I refuse to see movies in the theater so pre-ordered. Release date TBD.
Real shame to hear that because Deadpool is one of the best Marvel movies I have seen. It was well worth seeing in the theater. Absolutely excellent and hilarious.

TB
As much as it will kill me to have to wait, I like my room better. :D
That's understandable. You have an amazing setup. I like my room better than the theater too. Especially since my tv is in 3d. :D
Even with that said, I am really glad I watched Deadpool at the theater. I will be buying Deadpool on blu ray as soon as it is released. Hopefully it is in 3d.

Last edited:
Was going to get a G930 Wireless Headset to replace my G430 but, i saw the G930's were filled with problems, instead i spent couple more bucks. And got this.
26-738-002-TS

TB
I refuse to see movies in the theater

Yeah, I recently joined that club while ordering Deadpool tickets. €15,- pp and not even 3D.

That's a big nope for me. I'll save my money and buy a bigger tv.

I have to ask, because I know nothing about this kind of thing, why is it insanely ridiculous?

Looks like a normal keyboard to me just with the addition of lights.

The price? :lol:

I considered the K70 RGB vs the Razer Chroma Blackwidow (similarly ridiculous). Ended up getting the Razer just because it was easier to get here.

The price? :lol:

I considered the K70 RGB vs the Razer Chroma Blackwidow (similarly ridiculous). Ended up getting the Razer just because it was easier to get here.

I think my DAS Keyboard was like 150$ that's ridiculous. But, Hey! Ruler is included :D

I have to ask, because I know nothing about this kind of thing, why is it insanely ridiculous?

Looks like a normal keyboard to me just with the addition of lights.

It's a mechanical keyboard with an endless number of lighting variations. Not only that there's LUA support for it which means someone could make the lighting reactive like an equalizer for music, or the lighting can be arranged to create pictures. Hell, even before LUA the lighting is reactive.

Think back to the Optimus Maximus (give it a Google if you've never heard of it) but instead of 106 individual OLED screens, it's lights.

I wound up getting both Nerd Block's Sci-Fi and Classic blocks. Lots of fun stuff.

Star Trek communicator notepad.

image.jpeg

Star Wars T-Shirt.
image.jpeg

Guardians of the galaxy Pop! Vinyl of The Collector.

image.jpeg

Storm Trooper beanie hat.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Alien action figure.

image.jpeg

Super Mario Bros. mushroom wine stopper.

image.jpeg

Deadpool T-shirt.

image.jpeg

Deadpool Plush.

image.jpeg

"I love the Oven glove...it's so bad."

image.jpeg

Batman glow-in-the-dark mug.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Took a while to pull the trigger on this purchase, they aren't exactly the cheapest headphones around, but they are top quality. I had them previously for 4 years before they fell apart through extensive use and the cheap ones I bought in the meantime don't cut it.

61lvl2KjScL._SL1500_.jpg

Back