Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
I haven't seen it yet sadly, but it's been on my "to watch" list for some time and you can't really go wrong for $5. I will probably watch it later tonight.

If you like that you may want to check out "Zodiac" if you haven't seen it.

It's also by Fincher and has a good ensemble cast. It's quite long at 2 hours 40 minutes but worth the time.

2016-02-25 20.38.20.jpg

Parasom A1 Bluetooth headset.

For anyone interested, a small review is coming in the headphone thread I started.

I've got a 55 inch and my fiancée thinks it's big enough whatever the position.

I bet the speakers are terrible though.

@Shaun I've heard good things about the LG OLED sets. I'd be tempted myself but they are still quite pricey and I don't think 4K will be too far away.

@Shaun I've heard good things about the LG OLED sets. I'd be tempted myself but they are still quite pricey and I don't think 4K will be too far away.

Out of the box the picture is fantastic, after a bit of research and tweaking it's now closer to stunning.

I nearly went with a Sony 4k but that particular set was no comparison, going on the viewing distance recommendations I wouldn't really see any benefit of 4k anyway.

Plan A is not get a puncture. Plan B is to have a spare tube to throw in so I can continue riding. Plan C is patching the tube (which is slow and cumbersome). Plan D is walking the bike home.

Plan A regular programming and all of the other are back-ups, hence not needing to mention that. After all, if I planned to get punctured I wouldn't be a very sensible cyclist now, would I? lol

61nc1WspfoL._SL1200_.jpg

The insanely ridiculous K70 RGB.

Bend test it and fail miserably. It's built that solid. Not sure if you've encountered this, but have you ran into a problem where the keyboard stops communicating after waking up from sleep?

Define R5 White:
20aa9d71-f00a-43df-aad7-f8ee42caac78

Now I wait patiently for Pascal and Broadwell - E.

Last edited:
Technically I bought these. But then my mom gave me the money back and said happy birthday. 👍

81xwlnGNBEL._UY600_.jpg
71Owk-IdyoL._UY600_.jpg
61BadMXj1XL._UY600_.jpg
71CCJLl0D3L._UY600_.jpg

I didn't even consider packing shorts when I left for London. I've already lost one pair of slacks due to (ass) wear on the bike.

Freshly ordered cycling shorts to save my trousers from taking the abuse.

$_12.JPG

Bend test it and fail miserably. It's built that solid. Not sure if you've encountered this, but have you ran into a problem where the keyboard stops communicating after waking up from sleep?

Define R5 White:
20aa9d71-f00a-43df-aad7-f8ee42caac78

Now I wait patiently for Pascal and Broadwell - E.

How do you cope with the wait?

I cracked for a 6700k. Will use my trusty 970 till pascal...

Picked up the iPhone 6/6+ camera kit from the Apple Store today. It's got some nice equipment which will translate over to any phone/camera so I'm pretty happy.

You get...

1. Travel Case
2. Manfrotto Pixi Tripod
3. HiSY Bluetooth remote shutter
4. Ōlloclip Active Lens (Wide/fisheye & Telephoto)
5. MeFOTO Sidekick360 Plus

image.jpeg

Back