Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
IMAG0622_1.jpg

Took a while to pull the trigger on this purchase, they aren't exactly the cheapest headphones around, but they are top quality. I had them previously for 4 years before they fell apart through extensive use and the cheap ones I bought in the meantime don't cut it.

61lvl2KjScL._SL1500_.jpg

These are the only headphones I buy. I'm on my second pair as well. IMO they don't sound as good as the older ones but damn if they aren't still the most comfortable I've ever used.

DSC_0014.JPG

• 4x Coca Cola Cherry
  • 4x Fanta Cassis
  • 4x Fanta Lemon
  • 4x Pepsi Max Cherry
  • 2x Monster Energy
  • 2x Monster Energy VR46
  • 2x Monster Enegy Assault
  • 1x Doritos Hot Salsa dip
  • 1x Doritos Medium Salsa dip
  • 1x Poco Loco Medium Mexicana dip
  • 1x Doritos Sweet Chilli Pepper
  • 1x Doritis Pure Paprika
  • 1x Doritos Cool American
  • 4x Rockstar Energy
  • 1x Axe Black deodorant
  • 1x Vanilla Vla

61nc1WspfoL._SL1200_.jpg

The insanely ridiculous K70 RGB.

I learned about this one Corsair keyboard with no numpad. While I'm not interested in gaming, this is one opportunity to experience mech keys, but Im really just after a keyboard with no numpad so my right arm isn't so far off to the side when mousing.

Still haven't decided if I go with this or stick to the wireless keyboard/touchpad combo. I'm thinking if I have a keyboard on my lap rather than a desk, it'd be most comfortable.

Welcome to the club, what switches did you get?

Browns.

I learned about this one Corsair keyboard with no numpad. While I'm not interested in gaming, this is one opportunity to experience mech keys, but Im really just after a keyboard with no numpad so my right arm isn't so far off to the side when mousing.

Still haven't decided if I go with this or stick to the wireless keyboard/touchpad combo. I'm thinking if I have a keyboard on my lap rather than a desk, it'd be most comfortable.

The only TKL Corsair keyboard I know of is the K65, and if you want something that compact or even more so there are number of other options available. One off the top of my head is the KBC Poker.

12735766_1172952809382861_1752593912_n.jpg
12325384_1172952832716192_1966501295_n.jpg

Got a grab bag saber from Ultra Sabers after dueling with a couple friends who had a couple. The build quality is insane and the light is extremely bright. Took a while to get thanks to the post-holiday/tax season rush, but it's here and I love it.

My HTC is becoming frustratingly slow (/outmoded) after 2 years and its time for a replacement. However, I refuse to pay aud$600 for a Nexus/ Galaxy/ <insert mainstream android phone manufacturer> and as I don't have mega demands on a phone, I have taken a punt on this:

A Bluboo X9 :D

- Launched in China in Dec'15
- 4G
- 1.3ghz octa core/ 3gb RAM
- Finger print scanner 👍
- 13mb camera
- Lollipop
- 16GB storage

All for only aud$200!

thumb_7059_default_big.jpeg

After getting the family out of the way and knowing what they wanted, I bought myself one final thing:

View attachment 495130

I am never spending money again.
View attachment 516745 View attachment 516744

Got a grab bag saber from Ultra Sabers after dueling with a couple friends who had a couple. The build quality is insane and the light is extremely bright. Took a while to get thanks to the post-holiday/tax season rush, but it's here and I love it.
You can pick a fight with @Terronium-12

Some $20 Woolrich Socks
WR_22490_KAK.JPG

Some lovely Bic Atlantis pens. FEEL THE SMOOTHNESS.
bic-atlantis-vcg11-14347-black-pen.jpg

The finer things are what matter. I swear. People love to keep my Atlantis'. I don't blame them, they felt the smoothness.

Bonus:
Just bought a song from this album: I bought "If we can land a man on the moon, surely I can win your heart"

When+Your+Heartstrings+Break-500x500.jpg

Some Rays of Blu.

IMG_0759.JPG

I actually bought Sicario a few days ago, but I just didn't post it until now (I really wish stores would use less sticky stickers on slip cases). For a Few Dollars More was $4 and Seven was $5 at the pawn store down the road.

Latest Posts

Back