Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
IMG_5381.jpg

New RT615's for my car!! Fat discount and i didn't think they'd come in less than a week:dopey:

I'm slightly jealous. I wish mine still had that much tread.

Are they for street use, or track use?

Its been a while since ive posted in this thread:

13-128-337-02.jpg

14-130-347-S03

19-115-052-02.jpg

20-231-122-05.jpg

35-233-003-07.jpg

GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L
Evga 8800GT with AKIMBO cooler
Core 2 Duo E7200
4GB (2X2) G.SKILL DDR2 800
XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler

Hopefully everything goes smoothly, should be here by tues-wed

TH_ZTE_modem.gif

Seems to be pretty good so far. I mean the PING is rubbish, but who cares when it'll be used for emailing and a bit of browsing?

I'm slightly jealous. I wish mine still had that much tread.

Are they for street use, or track use?
A lot more street than anything, i'd like to run thunder hill once i get the turbo replaced...anyhow, we can go with very hard street use if you'd like:)

Last edited:
After not using my Sennheiser for a few months and my other headphone was 🤬, thought it was time to get myself a new headphone. Bought this one at the PIKOM PC Fair 2008 just now...... :D

se938mvlarge1.jpg

Sensonic SE938MV (in black)

Thought of buying myself an 8GB Memory Stick, but it was either too expensive or was too "fake". :guilty: Also, there was really good stuff to buy, but I have no money....... (damn, its sucks not to work) But there is always next year I guess....

Not my favorite game to play, but there are a couple of GTPers that play online here so I'll join em. Cost me $35 off eBay...

L10865714.jpg

That is awesome. I wish the service advisers at my job were creative enough to do little things like that, but with us you would just just ended up with a "Parts functioned properly"
Oh yeah? Well, last time I got my alignment check I also had my blinker fluid changed and got hit with a $94,000 bill. I too am glad somebody at the dealer knows how to have a little fun. :lol:

EDIT: Nice helmet TB!

Last edited:
Apparently in all your awesomeness you forgot how to recognize other people's names properly. Don't worry. It happens to the best of us, Kyle.

Oops. See?

:P

Oh yeah? Well, last time I got my alignment check I also had my blinker fluid changed and got hit with a $94,000 bill. I too am glad somebody at the dealer knows how to have a little fun. :lol:

Don't tell me they forgot to refill the V-tec!

You should really take a look at te safety of your house if it's constantly on that kind of tilt. Also are your cars strapped in to stop them falling?

Reventón;3114143
Latest purchase.
dsc0584fl0.jpg
A directional gravity modifier? Or just a really big tube of glue?

What I am saying in a very unfunny way is, your pic is sideways. The shelf or cars?

A directional gravity modifier? Or just a really big tube of glue?

What I am saying in a very unfunny way is, your pic is sideways. The shelf or cars?
I know. I thought I had the picture rotated beforehand, but the command obviously wasn't done. Should be fixed. It's the shelf, though.

If you had a Helmet TB, I'd guess this would be it.

masterreplicadarthvaderny0.jpg
I am a ruthless leader with a breathing problem and black boots. I might a well complete the look...

Also, I'm your father. I don't think mom has told you yet.

sideviewsmallzd1.jpg

bultactionhc4.jpg

Savage 10FP 24'' heavy barrel Law enforcement edition .308 winchester with ultimate sniper stock and harries bipod. Shoots 0.55moa if I do my part with 168 grain sierra matchking boattail ammo.

(Thats a shot group of 5 shots @ 100yds in a circle measuring 0.55 inch)

Last edited:
I've been waiting a month for it, but as of tomorrow, this is mine!

Epiphone El Capitan IV Acoustic Electric Bass
p42295.jpg

Back