Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,675 comments
image.jpeg

Ordered some custom GT SPORT stuff, will be interesting to see how it looks in real life though. Knowing my luck it won't come in time, size will be too small and it will look like crap but at least it sort of looks good in the preview pictures.

Yeah, I hope that mug is life-size and not some kind of miniature.

It's wood. I'm really impressed with them, too. If you want more detail: http://www.thinksound.com/on1.php . (I bought from Chicago Music Exchange with a 10% off coupon, but it's still the most I've spent on headphones).
Wow that's certainly different!

I see what you mean about the price, it'd be up there with the most expensive pair I've owned. Unlike that pair, I bet these are worth it.

Wow that's certainly different!

I see what you mean about the price, it'd be up there with the most expensive pair I've owned. Unlike that pair, I bet these are worth it.

So far they certainly are. I mainly got them to practice guitar and (digital) piano at odd hours, but I've been using them to listen to a lot of things. I don't use them when hiking/exercising though, instead using some Koss PortaPros, as the sound isolation of the thinksounds is a bit too much for me (it's good to be aware of surroundings when on hiking trails).

The only small thing is that if the fabric cable rubs on something it transmits the sound to the headphones. Also the included cables were a bit short for use with my digital piano, but I had a longer one in my mess o' cables box that works well.

So far they certainly are. I mainly got them to practice guitar and (digital) piano at odd hours, but I've been using them to listen to a lot of things. I don't use them when hiking/exercising though, instead using some Koss PortaPros, as the sound isolation of the thinksounds is a bit too much for me (it's good to be aware of surroundings when on hiking trails).

The only small thing is that if the fabric cable rubs on something it transmits the sound to the headphones. Also the included cables were a bit short for use with my digital piano, but I had a longer one in my mess o' cables box that works well.
Ah so it's definitely worth the money for you then.

Looks a bit ruff to me.
Are you trying to insult me? If you are then you better stop because dachshund bad idea.

Parkzone (Horizon) P-47D Thunderbolt with flaps and retracts:
IMAG0749.jpg

^ Traded my Tamiya 1/10 scale TB04 touring car for it. And yes, that is a 1/18 scale car next to it for comparison.

Revell 1/48 scale Bell AH-1W Super Cobra, Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse, and a Bandai HG 1/144 MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai:
IMAG0750_1.jpg

$300 Asolo TPS 520 GV Boots

9c3563bb-a880-4ee3-866c-58647aa455bf

These are the Ferraris of the boot world kind of.. They need heavy maintanance, but they are absolutely killer. They're rigid, but they are so supportive with a true step. They're meant to handle 50lb+ backpacks. I've read reports of how they have fallen apart after sitting for too long, but that's not something I need to worry about. These are an investment.

I'm looking for a better tent, so this is on my radar.

d5bbde72-e5b0-4634-b782-d5663c896854.jpg

I have one, but It's not all that amazing. This'll be a step up, but not a major one.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not the newest and wasn't anything amazing even when it was new half a decade ago, but the guy had the whole setup for half what it cost new and I'm reasonably sure that me hooking it up to test all of the inputs was the first it was ever used.

I'm an HTC Fanboy. So you can't tell me that they are horrible :P

Dis **** is dope*

*unless you have a cut, or many cuts on your hands.

Waiwaiwaiwaiwaittt... - does this stuff make your hair go like it does when you dry it after swimming is salt water? If so, I need several boxes of that...

I shouldn't have. I really shouldn't.

Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T*

You of all people really SHOULD have ;)

Waiwaiwaiwaiwaittt... - does this stuff make your hair go like it does when you dry it after swimming is salt water? If so, I need several boxes of that...

You of all people really SHOULD have ;)

It should. My hair is a bit too long for that right now but that's the intention. It does have actual sea salt chunks in it.

Latest Posts

Back