Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,675 comments
image.jpeg
New helmet.

When you make money you find ways to spend it.

29025_BLK.fpx

Markings Leather Journal by C.R Gibson.
81Sj99-hxcL._SL1500_.jpg

iPod Classic 6th Generation Headphone Jack
($8 replacement for a $140 MP3 player. Worth it. Just fixed it :D)
6g_hdphnjck_80gbblk-2-500x500.jpg

Bought Dave Matthews Band's Busted Stuff for $2 at a garage sale.
dave_matthews_band_busted_stuff_2002.jpg

294nxh2.jpg

Last non-OM NOM NOM purchase, power brick for my phone charger. Old one was terrible convienence store dreck that would barely stay plugged in and charged slowly. New one stays in and charges about as fast as the stock brick....AND THIS ONE LIGHTS UP!

soi-booster-box-b7ffe740b79be8cb6d3fcced6b587393.jpg

I knew Shadows Over Innistrad was gonna be good.

Bought $790 worth of it (8 boxes, 2 fat packs... or 4750 cards). Pulled $1036.85 in value across 154 cards... and that's despite not pulling a single copy of the most valuable card which is worth about 2.5x what the second most valuable card is worth.

Is this the same speaker wire you use?

I did the same with the wire I use.

No, it's not the same wire, I also didn't make those jumpers. I doubt I could've made them for much less than what I would have paid for the half meter of wire and all the parts. They were 35 bucks CDN shipped. The QED XT-400 wire seem to have a very good reputation so i Jumped on them.

WP_20160504_001.jpg

My first Call of duty game and It's a waste of money for me. Moto GP on the other hand is absolutely fantastic. It's my first bike racing game and I'm in love with it.

Octone Dynamic One v2. Easily the best headphones I have ever had yet, and for the price of 16,99€ they're simply amazing. They come with
- three different silicone ear (let's say cups, don't know the English translation for it) in S, M, L
- three different acoustic foam cups in S, M, L
- three types of frequency filters (180, 250, 300, three each)
- microfiber cloth
- carrying bag
- carrying case

DSC_0263.JPG

@TB, are you trying to use sound waves to launch your house into space or talk to whales without leaving home?

@TB, are you trying to use sound waves to launch your house into space or talk to whales without leaving home?
It39s-a-secret-And-if-i-told-u-It-WOULDN39T-be-a-secret-meme-7193.jpg

I've been playing around with room simulations and I'm trying to get a flatter response around the room for the 80Hz and below range.

Next, oddly enough, is to build some bass traps. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back