Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,675 comments
I wonder if St Eustachio never slept and was REEEEEAALLY intense all the time.

He would have had a twitch in one eye for sure. Plus he would have been bullied at school because they would have called him St Mustachio.

Back from the Napoli Comicon, and bought some cool 🤬.
  • Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life - volume 1 of the Scott Pilgrim series
  • One-Punch Man: Manga volume 1, "OK" t-shirt and a badge with Saitama's face on it
  • Lupin III action figure
  • Scottecs (an extremely hilarious Italian comic)
  • Akame ga Kill!, volume 1

full

*Shakes fist*

Why must you tease me with such delicacies that are more than likely unobtainable to me.

The search commences.

I'd ship you some over, but I know what Customs is like in Oz. I've seen episodes of "Border Security: Australia Front Line"

I'd ship you some over, but I know what Customs is like in Oz. I've seen episodes of "Border Security: Australia Front Line"

Thanks for the thought be yeah not worth the effort especially with food. 👍

Are those so you can pretend you're a bear or something.
Never seen anything like it.
It's to shred meat for pulled barbecue. They're more useful for pretending to be a bear, though. Two forks shreds better and quicker, if you know what you're doing and you cooked your meat properly.

Banpresto Greymon Digimon Plushy.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Tag close up.
image.jpeg

Greymon standing next to Agumon. Greymon's previous form / Digivolution.

And no never did I gave up on Pokemon. Never will I!

I've been waiting and waiting to buy a PS4. Today I saw a promotion and I didn't resist. 275€. It's the 500 GB but if I want I can swap the HD later on.

Going on holidays for 2 weeks next Tuesday and then, as soon as I am back to Germany I'll buy a monitor, Dark Souls 3 and possibly Uncharted 4.

Yes, it's inside a LIDL shopping bag. :)

IMG_20160430_132959-01.jpeg

Back