Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
32 bit drill head set, which came in handy for...
f59dba55-edf3-4a20-b25e-3d70782ee34f.jpg

4x these oak legged Eams styled dining room chairs:
Brandon-Dining-Chair-White-Oak-7.jpg

Just got these from tirerack, Bridgestone Potenza RE970 AS Pole Position tires for my G6 GXP. They are rated in the ultra high performance all season category, they are great in the dry and wet but not so good in the snow. :lol: This is my second set. I have a set of dedicated snow tires and rims for winter.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 17
Just got these from tirerack, Bridgestone Potenza RE970 AS Pole Position tires for my G6 GXP. They are rated in the ultra high performance all season category, they are great in the dry and wet but not so good in the snow. :lol: This is my second set. I have a set of dedicated snow tires and rims for winter.

Just curious, but why have all-seasons in the summer when you already have dedicated snow tires? Summer tires are often cheaper and even better.*

*Previous 970AS supporter

Just curious, but why have all-seasons in the summer when you already have dedicated snow tires? Summer tires are often cheaper and even better.*

*Previous 970AS supporter
I do a good bit of driving and snow tires don't have the greatest tread life and cost depending on your car. I usually run the all seasons well into December or when we start getting the better chances for snow and switch to the blizzak's, then remove them in March/ April. I'll be able to get my 4th winter out of this set of blizzak tires this coming year.

The last set of 970AS tires lasted me almost 40k miles.

So I decided to order this since I have a few guitars but don't really know how to play them. Got it for a good deal.
$_3.JPG

And this mouse Logitech G402 cause I need a mouse.
$_3.JPG

Last edited:
Ah, always forgetting about this place.

P8KKed9Z1e8.jpg

I didn't know it was re-released on a Blu-Ray disc! I had it on a VHS but the video/sound quality degraded very much. One of my all time favorite movies.
Although the box says DTS and 5.1 sound, I'm not getting a 5.1 sound. :confused:

Couldn't resist buying this phone cover lolView attachment 536651
I love the way that tech giants like Apple and Samsung throw billions of dollars into making phones smaller, thinner and lighter, and you girls just go and slap the biggest, bulkiest and heaviest covers you can find on them. My daughter does it too! :lol:

I love the way that tech giants like Apple and Samsung throw billions of dollars into making phones smaller, thinner and lighter, and you girls just go and slap the biggest, bulkiest and heaviest covers you can find on them. My daughter does it too! :lol:
What they really need to do is make them slightly thicker, heavier and then double the battery capacity, that would be much more useful.

I bought two.. she can have the other :lol:

I did think about how bulky this cover is before buying, but then look at the sleeping kitty, how can someone resist that, its soo fwuffy. :embarrassed:

Back