Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,674 comments

Wow pretty close to mine.

folder flac.png

That's just my Flac files, don't get me started on everything else.
Oh and yeah skip the tube amps if you ask me, not worth the hassles that can pop up.

Oh and yeah skip the tube amps if you ask me, not worth the hassles that can pop up.
A tube amp is a ways off if I ever decide to get them, even though the entry-level Schiit products have really small footprint I don't think I have the room for any more right now. I only bought the Magni & Modi because I'd gone unamped for a year and I needed a break from saving up for new lenses.

Having hobbies is hard when you can't find a job. :lol:

That's just as funny now as it was then. And I'm going to buy it (the OriGen+) anyway so I'll just wait until the next payday.

That's just as funny now as it was then. And I'm going to buy it (the OriGen+) anyway so I'll just wait until the next payday.
I'm curious to hear how you like it, maybe I could have saved myself a hundred bucks and some desk space if I had known about it.

Welp, it wasn't another pair of headphones but I did spend another $60 today, on film camera #7.

s-l500.jpg

Minolta X-570 with relatively uncommon winder and super stylish neckstrap. I've been looking for a good X-570 for a while but they're rarer and usually pricier than the X-700. I can probably make half my money back by selling that lens after I clean it up a bit. Will post better pictures when I get it.

The folks who engineered and designed these lenses are committing ****ing witchcraft.

How did my corneas live without these?
Polarized Oakleys are all I've worn for years. They are indeed fantastic. And for the price, they damn well better be!

Latest Posts

Back