Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,674 comments
Just ordered one of these from Amazon, Bissell Proheat 2x carpet cleaner:

bissell-1548-proheat-2x-revolution-pet-cleaner-side.jpg

Too many spills on my carpet. :lol: I usually borrow the shampooer from my mom but it broke earlier in the year, so I figured it was time to get my own.

And X Japan. Unless you want the one that is already in the country. Overnight parts from Palmerston North. 3 weeks from Japan, sadly we are not in the position to get overnight parts from Japan.

You can take the NZ one. Finder's fee is getting it earlier. ;)

SVX
You can take the NZ one. Finder's fee is getting it earlier. ;)

I'll probably get the whole order shipped in one go to make it easier and cheaper on shipping. Which means you will have to wait. Only a 2 hour trip once they get here from Japan.

Not mine but my next purchase/build. Maybe a 10.5" or a 7.5 and maybe a 7.
The thread is for what you have purchased, not what you might purchase.

- - - - -

Puma Tazon 6 for my son.
188427_02_01_PNA

Apparently finding decent looking size 7 shoes in Fargo isn't possible without paying two arms and half a leg because you're stuck between kids (which top out around size 6) and men's (which start around size 8).

TB
The thread is for what you have purchased, not what you might purchase.

- - - - -

Puma Tazon 6 for my son.
188427_02_01_PNA

Apparently finding decent looking size 7 shoes in Fargo isn't possible without paying two arms and half a leg because you're stuck between kids (which top out around size 6) and men's (which start around size 8).
My bad. I posted that literally 5 mins after I woke up. Excuse my error.

upload_2016-8-16_20-30-52.png upload_2016-8-16_20-32-44.png upload_2016-8-16_20-34-57.png
Bought these last week alongside the hard drive, but forgot to post. Needed dress pants for the wedding, and the navy ones fit exactly how I wanted. The black seersucker tuxedo pants are less useful, and are a size up so they fit a little looser, but were something like 90% off. They actuallly ended up costing less than the socks! :lol:

DSC_6459.jpg

Just the wheels and tyres.
After a monumental fight I've got the tyres on which means as it's now evening I won't get a chance to test them out today. Starting to feel a bit cough sick cough which means I may not make it to work tomorrow.

Older set of wheels become the back ups as they are still serviceable.

After a monumental fight I've got the tyres on...

Are they Schwalbe tyres? I have a set of Schwalbe Marathons on my beater bike and they were the biggest pain in the ass to get on I've ever come across.

Are they Schwalbe tyres? I have a set of Schwalbe Marathons on my beater bike and they were the biggest pain in the ass to get on I've ever come across.

Yep Schwalbe One which can be run as tubeless also, not sure if that has anything to do with it but they took some coercing to get on. If I puncture on the road it will be a drawn out process for sure :lol:.

I normally always use Continental GP's but the shop didn't sell them so I grabbed the equivalent Schwalbe tyre on the shops recommendation and because he threw them in very cheap.

Found what I was looking for:

Bright LED lantern with USB port for charging my phone when the power is out.

I should stay off Amazon for a while before I get in trouble.

Back