Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,674 comments
My new baby is finally home :)

7vIk2LM.jpg

Very nice, one of the few modern Audis I like and nothing is better than a fast estate car 👍

DSG or manual?

Bought a new pack for Mrs. Shem because I'm tired of lugging her suitcase around when we go on trips.

regatta-survivor-ii-45-litre-rucksack-black-p35381-13085_medium.jpg

I also bought a new cycling jersey and a waterproof day pack but can't be bothered to find the images of them.

I bought a 1-year membership to a cult.

12w00001-membership-card-gold-star.gif

I looked around after I signed up, the only thing I purchased was some Gatorade. Once my mom moves out I will buy much more.

I have a Costco membership and it's wonderful for certain things. There meat is fantastic, as it's there bread prices. Electronics are a must buy there too.

I bought a 1-year membership to a cult.

12w00001-membership-card-gold-star.gif

I looked around after I signed up, the only thing I purchased was some Gatorade. Once my mom moves out I will buy much more.
Ken
I have a Costco membership and it's wonderful for certain things. There meat is fantastic, as it's there bread prices. Electronics are a must buy there too.
I'm there every Saturday buying our usual round of tortilla chips, frozen pizzas, chocolate milk and sausage. But not huge @Dennisch sized sausages.

Oh, and I just bought new glasses for my son. From Costco, naturally.

Ken

I mainly joined because I heard their meat prices are good and they are. I plan on getting a foodsaver and buying meat there and splitting it into more normal portions myself. There's quite a few other things that I will probably only buy there from now on.

I had no idea they even sold Renaults in Australia.

Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) NVIDIA G-Sync Widescreen Display

417237-full-view.jpg

http://www.pcmag.com/review/343158/acer-predator-xb271hu

Should go nicely with the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW that I installed last month. I preparation for the display, I had to make a new custom DisplayPort panel that I have posted in the "What have you done today...." thread. Details on that plate here.

Should be here next week. On the truck and hoping for a good panel with no dead pixels. *fingers crossed*

Back