SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
One of which will have the correct tires on.

tenor.gif

I am going to attempt to make it this evening. Have to see what the baby does over the next hour to determine if I can make it.

I really really want to race and may push through my heart pounding headache I’ve had all day. But if I don’t show up tonight, know I’m saddened for not making it.

We may not be racing tonight.
Low interest

Several of our Series members are on GTS

@BradESPN
I tried sending photos of the Start and Finish of the races from last night. When I checked them this morning, .............. completely unreadable.
If anyone saved the replays, could you please post them - or send the Start/Finish positions to Brad?

Very sorry, Sir

Yes, thank you for hosting last night @TEX36. Minus all of the bumps and bangs I got last night it was fun
I was concerned about you and Mr Rage most of the race. Was hoping you would be able to get past him without damaging your car.
Very sorry for the difficulties that Rage caused anyone.

I was concerned about you and Mr Rage most of the race. Was hoping you would be able to get past him without damaging your car.
Very sorry for the difficulties that Rage caused anyone.
We kept going back and forth for many laps. Every time I tried to pass he would block/weave. The second race was even worse...an impatient driver bumped me causing damage to my entire front end on the very first lap. That basically ruined the race for me, as I ended up running by myself most of the time.

We kept going back and forth for many laps. Every time I tried to pass he would block/weave. The second race was even worse...an impatient driver bumped me causing damage to my entire front end on the very first lap. That basically ruined the race for me, as I ended up running by myself most of the time.

Hi Nick, I am sorry for that stupid move. I just ruined your race. :(
Sorry

Hi Nick, I am sorry for that stupid move. I just ruined your race. :(
Sorry
@hirnsauger69 thank you very much. You and I have raced together for some time now. I knew it wasn’t intentional. I appreciate you “manning up” to the error and holding yourself accountable. Not very many do unfortunately, especially to a lower division driver like myself. All good brother.

Last edited:
Back