SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (using new 992 GT3), Season Champ: Sand_68, Congratulations on the Win and a Great Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 724 comments
I don’t know how to get the white background but I got these for review

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 4
I don’t know how to get the white background but I got these for review
A few edits needed.
1.) The "heat disapator/venting" on rear duck bill lip spoiler in rear. (See the examples pic) Can be found with search tag gt3cup
2.) Whole spoiler must be black. Can access top side using the "other" decal option, and the rear/underside by "body 2" option.
3.) Place "Porsche" name decal on underside of rear spoiler.
4.) Suggestion: slect and move the Toyo side decals to mid door and scal down a little so your number boards dont cover the decal over.

Then resend pics over white background. I believe when you ho into preview mode, select "triangle" button which shoukd bring up the various options.

Overall, looks good.

A few edits needed.
1.) The "heat disapator/venting" on rear duck bill lip spoiler in rear. (See the examples pic) Can be found with search tag gt3cup
2.) Whole spoiler must be black. Can access top side using the "other" decal option, and the rear/underside by "body 2" option.
4.) Suggestion: slect and move the Toyo side decals to mid door and scal down a little so your number boards dont cover the decal over.

Then resend pics over white background. I believe when you ho into preview mode, select "triangle" button which shoukd bring up the various options.

Overall, looks good.
Thanks I’ll edit this after work and repost!

Also the first edit you mention the heat/venting, it’s there but I think because of the black it’s unseeable. Should I change the color on the livery so it’s viewable easier?

Last edited:
Thanks I’ll edit this after work and repost!

Also the first edit you mention the heat/venting, it’s there but I think because of the black it’s unseeable. Should I change the color on the livery so it’s viewable easier?
No, no...dont change the color...if its there, its fine. Just couldnt tell from the picture angle and lighting.

A few edits needed.

Overall, looks good.

No, no...dont change the color...if its there, its fine. Just couldnt tell from the picture angle and lighting.
Okay. I’ll double check when I do the other edits just to make sure. I hope I didn’t hit cancel on accident when applying.

Any suggestions for when I’m running my time trial tonight? The few laps I did I always would lose the rear into turn 5. I’m thinking turning the brake balance to th rear would help but I’m not sure
At T5 you will be braking very hard at first and should let off some before the turn in. If you bias the brakes to the tires with less load (rear) like at this turn, then it's more likely they will lock up and the rear of the car will come around. IMO try full -5 brake bias (forward) to see how you like the change in bias and return to 0 as you finalize the bias setting.

At T5 you will be braking very hard at first and should let off some before the turn in. If you bias the brakes to the tires with less load (rear) like at this turn, then it's more likely they will lock up and the rear of the car will come around. IMO try full -5 brake bias (forward) to see how you like the change in bias and return to 0 as you finalize the bias setting.
Thanks I had the wrong idea then. i did find that I when I didn’t put as much braking input it helped but I will try a front bias and see how much increase I can get

Ugh I need to fix the Porsche logo on top of rear wing and move it up just a tad, the bottom line isn’t showing :(
Other than that ^^^, everything looks great. Ill have it added to the profile page and spotters guide as soon as possible. Nice work.

Driver/Series News and Announcements
12/28/23

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are looking forward to celebrating the New Year this weekend. On that note, we are almost within 2 weeks of Event #2 at Watkins Glen. As mentioned, we are set with a full grid confirmed with 1 PS5 driver currently on Reserve. I did want to drop a few contacts/reminders.
1.) Teams: We still only have 3 teams established for the Teams Championship. With only one event down, there is still time to organize and get a team set and still be able to stay in a points race for the Teams Championship. (1 Event gets dropped) See the Teams tab (Tab 2.6) in the 1st Post on details of what is needed to organize and establish a team. We still have over 2 weeks until our next event....if interested in competing for the Teams Championship, get started now before it's too late.
1703769433030.png
2.) Liveries and/or Time Trials: Most drivers have completed all necessary time trials to be classed, as well as the completion of an approved livery.
@theharieffect and @Azkaz : I am still in need of a final version of your livery (Let me know if you need a livery rendered)
@FREEREVN : I am still in need of time trial data for you to be classed and eligible to race if needed
@Kgffy and @Yugofan : I am in need of both time trial data and a livery
(let me know if you need a livery rendered)
3.) Potential for PS4 ONLY roster: As a reminder and to reiterate a previous post in regards, I am open to assisting the organization and scoring of a PS4 only parallel roster and series. We currently have 6 drivers on the PS4 Reserve roster.
The following still needs to be established before this gets the greenlight as a stand alone series:
* A dedicated and reliable host for the PS4 series....need a volunteer who can commit to the next 5 events. Duties will include opening, directing, and hosting the PS4 race room, granting cautions (when called correctly and only one per race), take screenshot pictures of the qualifying and race results, sending the screenshots to my PSN (NOVA-0479), and saving and sharing replays (tag as: snailgt3cup)
** Need help to recruit more PS4 drivers to give the PS4 series a quality sized roster and grid.
***A minimum of 6 PS4 drivers will be necessary to qualify an event for formal scoring, standings, and PP regulation changes.
**** PS4 drivers will need to confirm their attendance/intentions the same as the PS5 roster. (Any less than 6 confirmed and present on the grid will not qualify the event for scoring) You guys can race, but no scoring will occur.

4.) @Valex , @Mdaddio79 , and @Kgffy : Let me know if you guys confirm and are available as reserves for Event #2. Even though the grid is confirmed full, we always tend to have at least one or two drop off before race night....better to be over covered than not enough.
Event Details have been posted: Event #2 Race Details for Watkins Glen Long Course
I will have practice lobbies open over the next two weeks between 4-5pm est, and am sure @Fudman420 and others will have rooms open in the prime evening time frames. Please post in the PSN group message and on here when a room is opened to afford other drivers the opportunity to practice with the group. See some of you in practice rooms, and the rest on race night, Friday January 12th at 9pm est.

(confirmed as of 8:10am, 12/28/23) :greenflag: = Confirmed for grid spot / :blackflag: = Confirmed as a Reserve

:greenflag:1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
:greenflag:2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
:greenflag:3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
:greenflag:4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
:greenflag:5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
:greenflag:7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
:greenflag:8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
:greenflag:9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
:greenflag:10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
:greenflag:11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
:greenflag:12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
:greenflag:13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
:blackflag:14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
:greenflag:15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
:greenflag:16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
18. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
:greenflag:19. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)
:greenflag:20. theharieffect / @theharieffect (??)

PS4 Reserve Driver Roster
(no priority order)
1.) fruitloop31 / @fruitloop31 (#77)
2.) Xrad-11 / @Xradkins (#11)
3.) FREEREVN / @FREEREVN (#7)
4.) Yugofan / @Yugofan (#6)
5.) AxxE_93 / @Azkaz (#93)
6.) L-L-B_1993 / @Louis3986 (#777)

Last edited:
I’ll have time trial this weekend and a livery would be awesome, looking forward to getting back to racing after holidays and being out of the country for a month. @llNovall
Sounds good. I'll have a livery ready for you later in the week. Looking forward to racing again soon.

Driver/Series News and Announcements
12/28/23

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are looking forward to celebrating the New Year this weekend. On that note, we are almost within 2 weeks of Event #2 at Watkins Glen. As mentioned, we are set with a full grid confirmed with 1 PS5 driver currently on Reserve. I did want to drop a few contacts/reminders.
1.) Teams: We still only have 3 teams established for the Teams Championship. With only one event down, there is still time to organize and get a team set and still be able to stay in a points race for the Teams Championship. (1 Event gets dropped) See the Teams tab (Tab 2.6) in the 1st Post on details of what is needed to organize and establish a team. We still have over 2 weeks until our next event....if interested in competing for the Teams Championship, get started now before it's too late.
2.) Liveries and/or Time Trials: Most drivers have completed all necessary time trials to be classed, as well as the completion of an approved livery.
@theharieffect and @Azkaz : I am still in need of a final version of your livery (Let me know if you need a livery rendered)
@FREEREVN : I am still in need of time trial data for you to be classed and eligible to race if needed
@Kgffy and @Yugofan : I am in need of both time trial data and a livery
(let me know if you need a livery rendered)
3.) Potential for PS4 ONLY roster: As a reminder and to reiterate a previous post in regards, I am open to assisting the organization and scoring of a PS4 only parallel roster and series. We currently have 6 drivers on the PS4 Reserve roster.
The following still needs to be established before this gets the greenlight as a stand alone series:
* A dedicated and reliable host for the PS4 series....need a volunteer who can commit to the next 5 events. Duties will include opening, directing, and hosting the PS4 race room, granting cautions (when called correctly and only one per race), take screenshot pictures of the qualifying and race results, sending the screenshots to my PSN (NOVA-0479), and saving and sharing replays (tag as: snailgt3cup)
** Need help to recruit more PS4 drivers to give the PS4 series a quality sized roster and grid.
***A minimum of 6 PS4 drivers will be necessary to qualify an event for formal scoring, standings, and PP regulation changes.
**** PS4 drivers will need to confirm their attendance/intentions the same as the PS5 roster. (Any less than 6 confirmed and present on the grid will not qualify the event for scoring) You guys can race, but no scoring will occur.

4.) @Valex , @Mdaddio79 , and @Kgffy : Let me know if you guys confirm and are available as reserves for Event #2. Even though the grid is confirmed full, we always tend to have at least one or two drop off before race night....better to be over covered than not enough.
Event Details have been posted: Event #2 Race Details for Watkins Glen Long Course
I will have practice lobbies open over the next two weeks between 4-5pm est, and am sure @Fudman420 and others will have rooms open in the prime evening time frames. Please post in the PSN group message and on here when a room is opened to afford other drivers the opportunity to practice with the group. See some of you in practice rooms, and the rest on race night, Friday January 12th at 9pm est.

(confirmed as of 8:10am, 12/28/23) :greenflag: = Confirmed for grid spot / :blackflag: = Confirmed as a Reserve

:greenflag:1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
:greenflag:2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
:greenflag:3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
:greenflag:4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
:greenflag:5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
:greenflag:7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
:greenflag:8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
:greenflag:9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
:greenflag:10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
:greenflag:11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
:greenflag:12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
:greenflag:13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
:blackflag:14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
:greenflag:15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
:greenflag:16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
18. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
:greenflag:19. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)
:greenflag:20. theharieffect / @theharieffect (??)

PS4 Reserve Driver Roster
(no priority order)
1.) fruitloop31 / @fruitloop31 (#77)
2.) Xrad-11 / @Xradkins (#11)
3.) FREEREVN / @FREEREVN (#7)
4.) Yugofan / @Yugofan (#6)
5.) AxxE_93 / @Azkaz (#93)
6.) L-L-B_1993 / @Louis3986 (#777)
Yes, please put me down a reserve space for WG.

Back