Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
5G without S.Vettel Livery isn't as powerful as 5G S.Vettel.

I was just driving both stock and 5G S.Vettel seems like to be as powerful as x2010 S.Vettel.

Are you sure the stats on both 5G's are correct?

I opened it ingame on arcade mode and I'm 100% sure they are right stats.

Unfortunately it shows - mark on every stat :(

Also I found:

Weight Reduction Stage 4
Weight Reduction Stage 5
Improved Acceleration Response
Catalytic Converter: Racing

parts which I haven't seen mentioned here. (Sorry if they are).

Ok Sorg its time for something different instead of cars.
Are there secret race-suits and is it possible to use other car manufacturers racing suits on yourself? There must be like 300+ more suits.

Please reply I hope you find this interesting.

Are there secret race-suits and is it possible to use other car manufacturers racing suits on yourself? There must be like 300+ more suits.

When I was driving these red bull 5G:s the driver was wearing gray red bull helmet where read "Red Bull Gives You Wings" or something. I'll post picture later.

Why must there? Are the hundreds already in the game not enough for you to play dress up with?

To be honest I wouldn't mind wearing a pit crew outfit. I like their helmet designs.

I seen Jaguar Outfits, I wonder if there are Ford and Ferrari and Lamborghini and RUF Outfits, that would be so cool :D

I didn't find any additional special outfits. Actually i didn't try to find :)
The only suit and helmet i've found are "beginner outfit" and "beginner helmet". I don't know were they available in game already or not. I didn't have them in my inventory before. They are both white. I don't remember if they are completely white or have some sketch picture - i didn't change outfits/helmets long time already.

Im sure you seen what me and Razerman were discussing on the last page.;) What can you confirm about the S. Vettel 5G? Is it really faster than the other 5G?:confused:

SimonK
Why must there? Are the hundreds already in the game not enough for you to play dress up with?

Good old SimonK hahaha.

But true. I would rather see something else then racing suites.

Good old SimonK hahaha.

But true. I would rather see something else then racing suites.

Guess you both ain't seen the Jaguar racing suits, if there are these ones then there must be some other good ones.

Suits with the Brand name on them are just different to what is already in the game, the ones in the game just have patterns.

They are awesome suits, I've seen the Jaguar ones myself.

Last edited:
There is a glitch suit out there numbered 00, when put on your A-Spec driver it changes to the manufacturer suits you guys are talking about.

There is a glitch suit out there numbered 00, when put on your A-Spec driver it changes to the manufacturer suits you guys are talking about.

We've known about this for a long time. Suit double stripe 00 and helmet horizon 00.

Well I am new to secret suits scene and I wasn't aware about, so I'm happy to hear about it.

Jahgee1124

I actually have them. All they do is randomly change colors and when you win a race and say you have the helmet on it won't show a head on your driver. All it will show is a racing suit with arms crossed but no head.

Then vice versa for the suit with the regular helmet.

If you have both on then it will not show anything

I'm wondering if there are any secret cars. Like the Stratos in GT3, the 911 GT3 and more.

I've looked in this thread and haven't seen any mentions about a secret car.

Someone pointed out the Mini Cooper in the trailer of a GT5 video so I wonder if the body of the car is at least hidden.

I'm wondering if there are any secret cars. Like the Stratos in GT3, the 911 GT3 and more.

I've looked in this thread and haven't seen any mentions about a secret car.

Someone pointed out the Mini Cooper in the trailer of a GT5 video so I wonder if the body of the car is at least hidden.

I believe sorg has said that there are no longer any secret cars that we don't know of. (Meaning that finding the Mini Cooper is unlikely.)

Did I say that? I was just wondering if it was possible. And there must be hundreds more. And secret ones maybe. You never know but we could even drive as Seb Vettel! Is it not cool to find something out that nobody else has done? The Pescarolo suits are really cool looking. I know everything is worthless to you at GTPlanet it seems. But at least some people agree with me. Why bother pointing out you don't care when nobody cares less about the things you care and don't care about? Just a waist of time to bother doing so.

I know everything is worthless to you at GTPlanet it seems. But at least some people agree with me. Why bother pointing out you don't care when nobody cares less about the things you care and don't care about? Just a waist of time to bother doing so.

Oh dear. Let the flame wars begin...:scared:

I care about what SimonK doesn't care about.

I think he was just making a joke about the little Barbie and Ken outfits. Don't take it too seriously.

I respect Simon's opinion on many different things, and even get a good chuckle out of reading what he has to say. To each their own....I guess? 💡

Did I say that? I was just wondering if it was possible. And there must be hundreds more. And secret ones maybe. You never know but we could even drive as Seb Vettel! Is it not cool to find something out that nobody else has done? The Pescarolo suits are really cool looking. I know everything is worthless to you at GTPlanet it seems. But at least some people agree with me. Why bother pointing out you don't care when nobody cares less about the things you care and don't care about? Just a waist of time to bother doing so.

I do love a good waist of time.

Waist-of-time-_t23a.png

You still haven't explained why there MUST be hundreds more.

Back