Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
I don't get why I'm surprised that GT5 has its own share of hidden cars. Every other Gran Turismo has hidden cars and yet cars such as the Japan Flag Red Bull x1 & Skyline Coupe GT Academy Edition shock me.

Oh well, keep up the good work guys.

I don't get why I'm surprised that GT5 has its own share of hidden cars. Every other Gran Turismo has hidden cars and yet cars such as the Japan Flag Red Bull x1 & Skyline Coupe GT Academy Edition shock me.
Same here, im really shocked by the X2010 JP Flag Color. It is just so awesome!:drool:

Okey not sure if this has been covered or not, but the Red Bull X2010JP flag color, doesn't it have the same specs as the original X2010?

Also I read sorg's posts and im confused about the 5G does it have 385HP or is it the same as the X2010 Prototype or nether?
Somebody? Anybody? Please?:confused:

Last edited:
5G has its own stats, JP flag edition just has a livery and custom description.
Okey so if I have it correct the JP Flag Color is just a regular X2010 sporting a different livery and description? Correct me if im wrong sorg.;)

As for the 5G, still confused, is it 385HP like sorg said or something else? He said it had 802PP in one post, then 700PP in another, not sure what to believe.:confused:

Last edited:
I don't know if it has already been reported that opponents' cars use supersoft sport tires in Gran Turismo Rally (Special Events) on Toscana at professional level (where only WRC cars are allowed). You can find that while watching replay.

Hello Sorg,

I have come across a Level 25 ticket, which like the Level 40, gives nothing... However, I have reason to believe there are also Level 26 to Level 39 tickets (which probably give nothing too)... can you confirm this?

Cheers

Yes, there are tickets level 25-40. They give nothing. If i remember correct i've mentioned about this already.

X2010 5G is fully functional. I can do everything with this car, including race in seasonal events. Game won't crash. And yes, it can be painted which i've mentioned it already. 5G has very poor performance. Although it's good at corners, there is no chance on straights against any racing car with the same (or even lower) PP. I think PP of 5G is set too high than this car does.
Actually, i've added all cars into New Car Dealership for convenience. So it's easy to see how many variations of colors for particular car exist.

Also, it's possible to set very big amount of money, let's say 400.000.000cr. It won't reset. Well, at least i've bought several 20mil cars and money have been deducted accordingly.

I didn't post here long time because i didn't discover anything new since that time. So I don't hack GT5 already long time as well :)

Last edited:
Also, it's possible to set very big amount of money, let's say 400.000.000cr. It won't reset. Well, at least i've bought several 20mil cars and money have been deducted accordingly.

You are very correct. But, the Credits will reset back to 20,000,000 Credits if you win a Race and earn Credits, and if you Sell a car.

Yes, there are tickets level 25-40. They give nothing. If i remember correct i've mentioned about this already.
:)

Thank you for your response :)
And I apologise if you had mentioned it already;
I wasn't sure if you had as it may have been buried in the thread somewhere.

Cheers 👍

You are very correct. But, the Credits will reset back to 20,000,000 Credits if you win a Race and earn Credits, and if you Sell a car.

Correct me if i am wrong but you can spend money and they dont reset but if you earn money they will reset?

999,999,999 is the max CR amount I can set on my account... although it's kinda pointless now since I got all the cars a long time ago... oh well! :ouch:

The absolute max you can set your credits to, as far as I know, is 4,294,967,295. I always thought the 20 million credit limit was kinda stupid.

Seeing as hidden cars can be added to the NCD, I assume that some degree of modification is possible to the game itself. This being the case, would it be possible to add cars to GT5 from older GT games?
From what I've read in the hybriding threads, the basic coding for cars hasn't changed much since GT3 (which makes sense, the oldest Standard cars are from GT3). Would it be possible then, to take the coding for cars from GT5:P, GT:HD or even GT3/4 and transplant it into GT5?

Now I presume that if they could be added, these cars wouldn't work online (as other users won't have the extra coding), but it would be interesting to see if it could be done.

The absolute max you can set your credits to, as far as I know, is 4,294,967,295. I always thought the 20 million credit limit was kinda stupid.

IMG_20130324_092817_zpsd56ec9a0.jpg

dr-evil-gazillion-trillion-450x362.jpg

Maybe there was going to be a second tier to the 5g competition, maybe to teach people to control the X2010?
5G> 5G RM with more power, PP etc> Red Bull X2010.

TBH it's probably a mistake, like the rear wings on one of the Pescarolo cars.

Maybe there was going to be a second tier to the 5g competition, maybe to teach people to control the X2010?
5G> 5G RM with more power, PP etc> Red Bull X2010.
Well I did read the description for the 5G in GT5 and it does say it is like a "training version".

TBH it's probably a mistake, like the rear wings on one of the Pescarolo cars.
Could be a mistake but who knows?:confused:

Last edited:
I think the extra power comes from the oil change that happens when you RM a car. They probably just never disabled it since it was probably never intended to show up outside the competition.

I think the extra power comes from the oil change that happens when you RM a car. They probably just never disabled it since it was probably never intended to show up outside the competition.
I believe your right because I just went to oil change and it gives the same amount HP and PP as it does when going to racing modification.

As of right now we have no idea if the 5G will become available outside the competition or not.

Back