STaTS - SNAIL's Team and Tuner Series (Season VI) SPOTS OPEN

• Thread starter hillracing
  • 123 comments
If we require a number (I presume not since it's not a RM this season, but just in case, lol) and considering my car now uses similar colours to another Aussie over here, I shall take the #9 in honour of Marcos Ambrose :)

I have Friday this week open, so I might join you guys and run as an independent, if that's ok.

Wife said I'm a go since according to her nothing exciting happens in our house after 10pm - little worried about that comment. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

I believe I am in James' feeder team with tezgm. Breaking in the car now and waiting for the tune. I'll practice a bit and see you on the track tonight.

If we require a number (I presume not since it's not a RM this season, but just in case, lol) and considering my car now uses similar colours to another Aussie over here, I shall take the #9 in honour of Marcos Ambrose :)

No numbers this season but I got dibbs on 9!
Refer to post #27, page 2!

Wife said I'm a go since according to her nothing exciting happens in our house after 10pm - little worried about that comment. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

I believe I am in James' feeder team with tezgm. Breaking in the car now and waiting for the tune. I'll practice a bit and see you on the track tonight.

Just make sure it is not every day that ends with Y and you shall be fine!
Need to keep the HoneyDos commitments!

Just make sure it is not every day that ends with Y and you shall be fine!
Need to keep the HoneyDos commitments!

Lol Wolf. I do. She's really cool with it because she knows this is my stress outlet.

No numbers this season but I got dibbs on 9!
Refer to post #27, page 2!

Drivers must have unique numbers. Priority is given to number of weeks in SNAIL.

I outrank you, but since we're not using them it doesn't matter :lol:

New rule: since the cars don't have numbers on them you will be required to drive around with your Mic on saying your car number. For example: "I'm number one, I'm number one, I'm number one." Failure to do so will result in disqualification.

Jk

Good idea. Only problem is if you have a number like 84 you'd have to take both hands off the wheel which would be unsafe which would probably attract the attention of health and safety and we'd have to pay a fine.

Good idea. Only problem is if you have a number like 84 you'd have to take both hands off the wheel which would be unsafe which would probably attract the attention of health and safety and we'd have to pay a fine.

Health and safety? This isn't Europe!

Tonight is looking pretty good so far. We officially have 5 teams signed up. If you don't have access to the SNAIL_Division2 lounge make sure you send a friend request as soon as possible so you have it by tonight.

I had mentioned posting a setup for those who wanted to try the series out but didn't want to have to tune. Instead I've decided to post a link to a bunch of tunes that you can try if you want to. https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/dlc. As always if you need help or advice feel free to ask for it.

Only thing I thought about in that last race was; get off my back bumper, Wolf :lol:

Excellent racing though, but don't give me false hope like that again, TURBO...I thought I might catch you in the final race, but not a chance :P

tezgm99
Only thing I thought about in that last race was; get off my back bumper, Wolf :lol:

Excellent racing though, but don't give me false hope like that again, TURBO...I thought I might catch you in the final race, but not a chance :P

Fun night of racing, next week should tighten things up even more.

I hear you tez, I got lucky, turbo was much faster than me :scared:

I wish I could've finished that last race, but I got signed out of psn for some weird reason, so I just called it a night. I was in third when I got disconnected :(

I wish I could've finished that last race, but I got signed out of psn for some weird reason, so I just called it a night. I was in third when I got disconnected :(

I was bummed for you. You were running well before that happened. At least there's a dropped race so you can still fight for a good position in the points.

Good racing tonight. Glad to see a nice turn out for our first race of the season.

I had lots of fun last night. Watch out for me at Daytona I am bad fast there.

hillracing
I was bummed for you. You were running well before that happened. At least there's a dropped race so you can still fight for a good position in the points.

Good racing tonight. Glad to see a nice turn out for our first race of the season.

B4 you were disconnected I seen lot of tire smoke and you were in the wall on turn 4 when you were in 3rd lol

kcheeb
Fun night of racing, next week should tighten things up even more.

I hear you tez, I got lucky, turbo was much faster than me :scared:

I thought were were racing on sport mediums when i practiced. I learned some car control with them. When I seen we were on sport soft my eyes grew larger

Back