STaTS - SNAIL's Team and Tuner Series (Season VI) SPOTS OPEN

• Thread starter hillracing
  • 123 comments
I am guessing that the ballast is supposed to even out the cars, yes? So is there any restriction on where we can put it? I've got mine on 0 so as to not affect the existing weight distribution, that's all :/

tezgm99
I am guessing that the ballast is supposed to even out the cars, yes? So is there any restriction on where we can put it? I've got mine on 0 so as to not affect the existing weight distribution, that's all :/

No restriction on placement of the ballast. Feel free to try any setup you wish.

Looks like I might miss tonight's race. I have a buyer for my Miata that I have to meet up with. If I don't make it will someone please run the races? I'll open up the spreadsheet so it can be edited by anyone.

Looks like I might miss tonight's race. I have a buyer for my Miata that I have to meet up with. If I don't make it will someone please run the races? I'll open up the spreadsheet so it can be edited by anyone.

I'll see what I can do, if you can't make it :scared:

I thought were were racing on sport mediums when i practiced. I learned some car control with them. When I seen we were on sport soft my eyes grew larger

Just read this and checked the stats again. I was testing on Sport Med tires.

Danger- change the tires on the car I sent you!

I don't have write access to the spreadsheet Hill :(

EDIT: Something's going on with the lobby servers. Got booted and now can't connect back. Says Please retry after a while, lol.

EDIT2: Back in now.

Last edited:
kcheeb
I don't have write access to the spreadsheet Hill :(

EDIT: Something's going on with the lobby servers. Got booted and now can't connect back. Says Please retry after a while, lol.

Oops I'll fix that.

K, thanks.

We need to add ballast from the last race too right?

No. The ballast added from the second race is the ballast for tonight's first race. I just got home so I'm going to try to jump on in a few.

No. The ballast added from the second race is the ballast for tonight's first race. I just got home so I'm going to try to jump on in a few.

sweet, will take mine off then :lol:

glad you made it 👍

Hi STaTs snails,

I won't be able to race the next three Fridays. I found a night class that I need for my licensure renewal that gets me 3 grad credits for under $600 so I can't pass that up. Hope to be back in April. Had a blast in stats the last two weeks. Hopefully Tez can find someone to team up with.

Aww man, that's a tough racing break, JESter. Hope the classes go well for you 👍

Hey james6653,

Just wanted you to know that Nick and I are going to team up. With your no show last week and not accepting my pms ...

Sorry it didn't work out.

kcheeb

My new teammate for the rest of the season is going to be dabney :)

Edit; and we're going with a new colour scheme of orange car and black wheels.

Last edited:
Sadly joe has decided to drop out of the racing aspect of stats, so it looks like I'm teammate less, anyone wanna join up?

Sadly joe has decided to drop out of the racing aspect of stats, so it looks like I'm teammate less, anyone wanna join up?

Pick me pick me.. I think Weaver has been too busy with real life. Just send him a PM... but he has been MIA.

Not going to make it tonight. Not in the mood.

Man... racing without you and Hill is just not the same... don't let the SNAIL drama get you.

So unless something changes in the next few mins I won't make it in time tonight. I've unlocked the spreadsheet so if someone can do the data entry from tonight I'd appreciate it.

So unless something changes in the next few mins I won't make it in time tonight. I've unlocked the spreadsheet so if someone can do the data entry from tonight I'd appreciate it.

I can try... Do u mind sending the url ?

Does it compute the ballast too?

Wolfsatz
I can try... Do u mind sending the url ?

Does it compute the ballast too?

It's on the first page and it does compute ballast you just have to put the starting ballast next to each driver. Just look at last weeks spreadsheet and it should make sense.

This series needs pictures....uploading quite a few to photobucket, give me some time :sly:

Here we go, all from Daytona the other week.

RoadCourse-Daytona_15_zps47bbe1ce.jpg

Starting grid for the final race of the night.

RoadCourse-Daytona_19_zpsb3ec1c98.jpg

All is well thus far.

RoadCourse-Daytona_21_zps3dc5d3dd.jpg

Side-by-side, a fairly common sight given the draft :)

RoadCourse-Daytona_29_zpsbe9c98ec.jpg

Three wide battle for the lead.

RoadCourse-Daytona_31_zps027d77c5.jpg

Final lap with me taking a rather different approach to turn 1 :scared:

RoadCourse-Daytona_32_zps26253968.jpg

...and somehow saving it.

RoadCourse-Daytona_33_zps6f897e37.jpg

Being chased by the BRZ duo through the bus stop.

RoadCourse-Daytona_34_zps6dfd55fc.jpg

Hanging on to the win from hill and Wolf...wait, what is Turbo doing?

RoadCourse-Daytona_35_zpsbc5c560f.jpg

Maybe the 'B' stands for 'Boeing'? :lol:

Last edited:
Is it worst single race result or worst overall night result that gets dropped from your scorecard?

Back