STaTS - SNAIL's Team and Tuner Series (Season VI) SPOTS OPEN

• Thread starter hillracing
  • 123 comments
Are people aloud to have feeder teams? By that I mean like Toro Roco to Red Bull.

Sure if you want to. You'll find though as the season goes on the ballast does a good job at making the fast slower and so the feeder team so to speak might start winning.

The first race will be postponed one week for two reasons. 1. We currently have half a field and 2. My wife says so. LOL. We will still have a race this Friday to get used to the cars and build participation I just won't be there.

On another note anyone from last season who has yet to pick a track please do asap.

I raced on a couple of weeks.... Am I suppose to pick a track?

I won't be able to attend the test session on Friday since I'm away....but that means I might be able to do the full season 💡

Got all three cars, just have to break in the Subaru and they're primed and ready :dopey:

Last edited:
So am I using the Scion in green as well or are you going to use a different car/colour for the feeder team? :)

Oshawa-Joe
Hillracing - are the only restrictions HP, PP and tires? We can do all other mods?

Yes you can do any mod you want. The pp should be the max the car can be built to with all the mods.

Hill is my feeder team allowed to run a different paint scheme than my regular team?

james6653
Hill is my feeder team allowed to run a different paint scheme than my regular team?

Yes that would be preferred so we can see what team is what during the race.

OK for my feeder team the paint scheme will be yellow body pink rims & black bonnet.

I probably missed it here somewhere, but what track is being used today for practice?

Dangerzone, I have the initial set up ready for us to test. Just running out for a bit and will send it to you when I get back.

Last edited:
Bandit Racing needs a tuner if a tuner can please contact me via PM that would be great.

Also hill are teams allowed to change paint schemes from race to race?

I probably missed it here somewhere, but what track is being used today for practice?

Looks like the only 2 tracks picked for the series so far are Fuji Gt and Daytona Road course. We could use one of those or just pick a random track. I'm going to pick the other 2 tracks since last seasons winners have decided not to do so. I'll make a post about that in a little bit.

Bandit Racing needs a tuner if a tuner can please contact me via PM that would be great.

Also hill are teams allowed to change paint schemes from race to race?

I would prefer if the colors stayed the same for the whole season. It gets complicated on the spreadsheet with lots of changes.

Looks like the only 2 tracks picked for the series so far are Fuji Gt and Daytona Road course. We could use one of those or just pick a random track. I'm going to pick the other 2 tracks since last seasons winners have decided not to do so. I'll make a post about that in a little bit.

Starts a chant, Oval, Oval, Oval ...

But only if someone can show me how to drive one :lol:

BTW for tonight since I won't be there I've opened the spreadsheet up for anyone to edit. I figure we run tonight in the same format as the races. I'm going to promote on the SNAIL thread that anyone can join for tonight so this will give them a taste of it.

Got my FR-S all prepped and ready....now to get some testing on it before Friday :lol:

Edit; the exact colours I have are sparkle yellow metallic for the body and deep pink metallic wheels since james wanted a yellow/pink combo for it.

Last edited:
Don't turn left yet, don't turn left yet...
Turn left...
I'm turning left!
Go straight...
I'm going straight!
Go fast...
I'm going fast!

That reminds me of the Eric Bana doco on his Ford 'Love the Beast', Oshawa :lol:

Edit: latest update brings the cars to 519PP.

Last edited:
The tracks are now posted. Also with the PP change the tires are now Sport Softs. If you don't have your team finalized please do so in the next day or two. I'll be posting a setup for teams that don't have a tuner later this week. This will give a base line to start from for teams without tuners.

Back