Stealth Car Pack DLC 4 the BEST OFFER!!!

• Thread starter nos1977
  • 35 comments
nos1977
STEALTH CAR DLC CODE for ASIA PSN (just start a new acct. under a asin place) and have a PAL game... and you will get the cars to use in your garage...

Audi R10 TDI
Honda NSX GT500
Mazda 787B
McLaren F1
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT500

PAL VERSION

1. Please do not send me a pm, i'll delete it without reading... so you're warned!
2. Post your offer in the thread.
3. No time wasters, be serious about your offer.
4. Do not expect the codes to be given until you complete your end of the deal.
5. I have enough posts in here to allow myself to impose these conditions and also i have always been a reliable trader without scamming anyone ever.

Good Luck bidding to everyone.

Funny stuff boys... but... please...

@ shepzki

Seems like there is a lot of dicks in this thread, I would suggest you get on with your school work & stop playing on the computers.

yes i also was thinking that... lol...

Seems like there is a lot of dicks in this thread, I would suggest you get on with your school work & stop playing on the computers.

STEALTH CAR DLC CODE for ASIA PSN (just start a new acct. under a asin place) and have a PAL game... and you will get the cars to use in your garage...

Audi R10 TDI
Honda NSX GT500
Mazda 787B
McLaren F1
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT500

PAL VERSION

1. Please do not send me a pm, i'll delete it without reading... so you're warned!
2. Post your offer in the thread.
4. Do not expect the codes to be given until you complete your end of the deal.
5. I have enough posts in here to allow myself to impose these conditions and also i have always been a reliable trader without scamming anyone ever.

Good Luck bidding to everyone.

you just did a copy out of Marco´s thread did you ? because its just iqual i looks like a copy

15 tickets or 0/0 cars plus any paints gear horn you need that I have for the 15 days as well. Can send 4 tickets an 20 paints per day but can't start for a couple weeks

15 tickets or 0/0 cars plus any paints gear horn you need that I have for the 15 days as well. Can send 4 tickets an 20 paints per day but can't start for a couple weeks

sorry bro... but... i don't want to wait that long... but that is the offers im looking for...

Since you rejected my offer I will withdraw it for now, and maybe repost at a later date if available

Since you rejected my offer I will withdraw it for now, and maybe repost at a later date if available

it's PAL anyways Mike you wouldn't be ableto use it.... only sit and stare at the codes...... :sly:

Seems like theres a grumpy old man in this thread, I would suggest you get out of retirement and back to work & stop playing on the computers.

Seems like theres a grumpy old man in this thread, I would suggest you get out of retirement and back to work & stop playing on the computers.

Grumpy yes, since my brother gave me a deadly illness a few days ago. (Well a cold actually, but it's the same thing.)

:)

Seriously what sort of stupid offers are you guys offering the guy...How come you dont go offer that same thing in marcos thread? He will chew you'll a$$es out..Show the guy the same respect you would marcos.

Grumpy yes, since my brother gave me a deadly illness a few days ago. (Well a cold actually, but it's the same thing.)

:)

:lol: :bowdown:

Seriously what sort of stupid offers are you guys offering the guy...How come you dont go offer that same thing in marcos thread? He will chew you'll a$$es out..Show the guy the same respect you would marcos.

You expect respect to someone who just copied and pasted someone else's entire OP??? :(
I doubt it :)
And going back to my offer... I was being serious, but now, coming to think about it, I'd be happier to just keep my 1 x silver/gold chrome, so... I'm out!

Back