Suggestions for a better penalty system

United States
Houston, TX
TheOneDonJuan
This probably gets talked about at nauseum in Daily Race and Annoy thread but what does everyone think could be the solution to the dirty driving issue? The biggest culprit right now is back fender contact on straights or slight bends where you can spin someone out and not get flagged. Or you can just guide someone off the track and end their race right there. It's chronic especially in the desperate lobbies (rank up).

Thoughts?

Alongside Sophy invest some of that AI/ML time in to better stewarding. Especially online where they have all the input date, previous driving behaviour etc available.

What they don't need lots of tech for is when someone has a collision and is righting themselves add to that via 3point turn wall collisions. That's just embarrassing on PDs part that the penalty system is so rudimentary it can't distinguish between racing contact and manoeuvring contact when set to medium or high.

My thoughts?
I just jumped in the Toyota cup today, did 3 races ...
I'm S (clean) rated driver, never been lower then A ...
All the drivers in the lobby were S drivers ...
And racing wheel to wheel was a COMPLETE joke.
Rammers, divebombers, pushing you on the straight , when you pass, so you loose speed advantage.
This game penalty system is UTTER ****!

Back