**** Supersubs Used Cars **** Looking For A Car Look Here 1st

• Thread starter supersub7
  • 192 comments
AVAILABLE:
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘06
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
Ferrari SP1 ‘08

WANTED: Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel ‘10

Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 for your Peugeot 908 Team Matmut ?
check my signature for other cars you have on your wanted list!

Nissan WOODONE ADVAN CLARION GT-R '08 for a GT Red Bull X2010 Prototype?

If yes, we can trade immediately.

I have the Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R ‘00 and are willing to trade it for a Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Touring '92.

Interested?

I added you on PSN, but don't really know the norms on this forum as I'm new here. I don't even know if you want to trade with me, so on second thought, maybe I should have waited...

Anyhow, a 190E Touring for a Loctite Zexel would be nice. I apologize if this is a ridiculous trade, I don't know how rare or common these cars are.

EDIT: My car doesn't say "JGTC" but I suspected that was a phrase you added as I can't see a Loctite Zexel "JGTC" in the car list of GT5.

I have the Corolla Rally Car '98. I'd like the Ferrari Enzo in return if it's stock. If not, I'll take the 330 P4.

E: Can't trade until Tuesday

Hi,

I'm interested in the *Honda Prelude SiR '96* and *Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX '83 (AE86)*

Let me know if you want to and what you want for these two..... thanks

Yep, I can get you the 1970 Mustang Trans-Camer by tomorrow if your still after it.
My preference would be an X2010, but that isn't the fairest of deals, I could throw in some paint too.

PSN ID: MovingVehicle (my GT5 one)

How about your Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘01 for RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04 (straight from the dealership) on the 25th?

How about your Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘01 for RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04 (straight from the dealership) on the 25th?

The one in the dealership is the `06 version, the `04 version is from the UCD :)

The one in the dealership is the `06 version, the `04 version is from the UCD :)

Oh ok, I think I saw one of these:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00

...in my UCD earlier, but I've started an endurance race, so I can't check to see if it's there still, if it is I'll trade it, if not, I'll buy you any super gt from the dealership?

Oh ok, I think I saw one of these:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00

...in my UCD earlier, but I've started an endurance race, so I can't check to see if it's there still, if it is I'll trade it, if not, I'll buy you any super gt from the dealership?

Let me know when you have finished :)

Dude i can't PM you back as your mailbox is full, clear some space! Then i can send you a car either side of midnight.

Latest Posts

Back